Rangers kits you would like to see re-imagined.

Genuinely, the Europa league final season’s home kit, nae gold, nae scroll underneath the badge, white sponsor. Perfection.

3-D8-C3-C6-B-56-A2-4-B24-9148-5-E82-D977-DF74.jpg

5a79c32b365be_RangersAwayfootballshirt1993-1994.jpg.99409b98ad90fbdf201c43e3eca189c3.jpg
Both absolutely stunning

This with the Castore logo over the chest and shoulders replacing Adidas would not only massively increase their profile but sell fucktons of shirts.
This is up there with my number one choice for a home top, the 3rd top from the same year including the one she a blue striped half shirt too is stunning

Probably my age but can never see past the classic Jim Baxter early sixties blue with white ‘v’ neck - white shorts, red topped black socks. That to me is my classic Gers strip.
Away strip could be reversed with white top, blue v neck ( perhaps with a red and blue stripe around the chest), blue or white shorts and white socks.
I’d be tempted buy that, even if part of the ‘Rangers Da’ collection !

As much as I am a fan of them, I feel like we've strip-mined the 80s/90's kit nostalgia these last ten years. I also don't think Castore have shown an ability to do tribute kits well.

As poorly as it ended, Hummel's two kits showed a good balance: the first kit was the most modern design we've had in some time (The second while a little more traditional is the best since the Umbro tailored, and was extremely well-made too).

Another thing: a lot of teams are really pushing the boat out on their away/3rd designs these days: we got the 2nd retread of the Monaco kit and a plain orange one. I wish whoever was approving designs wasn't quite so conservative about it.

This one with a simple red lion rampant with 'ready' underneath on the left breast would be classy AF:

IEGphEa.jpg
That is ‘the’ iconic Rangers strip for me

Kits started to lose their allure when sponsorship started. I’d be cool with us not even have a badge (like above) the strip in itself was an avatar of who we were

Back