Rangers kits you would like to see re-imagined.

BroomloanWATP

Official Ticketer
I've always loved this one as modelled by the late, great Sandy Jardine:

336773A900000578-3554767-image-m-7_1461368146116.jpg

We suit collars, not sure about the size of those ones these days but I like them!

rang84hslcfpyss_rangers_1984_example_scoredraw.jpg

I prefer simplicity in our home shirts, why mess with perfection after all, but I wouldn't be against a return of the pinstripes for a season.

Purple-Rangers-Top-2015-16.jpg

Designers get a lot more latitude with change kits and I've always thought this was a cool design. It was wasted due to the scumbag Ashley's chokehold on our merchandise and I can't help but remember Ricky Foster wearing it, but I would like to see another purple effort.

I’m with you on keeping our home shirt simple. I liked the first NTL shirt from 2000ish (Nike, white v-neck & minimal white piping). Also the later Umbro ones white collar from Walters last season and the 3rd division season (although I hated the Tennants sponsor logo next to our crest).

We suit collars, not sure about the size of those ones these days but I like them!

I prefer simplicity in our home shirts, why mess with perfection after all, but I wouldn't be against a return of the pinstripes for a season.

Designers get a lot more latitude with change kits and I've always thought this was a cool design. It was wasted due to the scumbag Ashley's chokehold on our merchandise and I can't help but remember Ricky Foster wearing it, but I would like to see another purple effort.
Ricky Foster didn't wear the purple top. It was from Warburtons first season in the championship. Foster wasn't with us that season. You've dreamt that I think.

My first strip and the super Ally hattrick pinstripe...both are classics!

Bring them back!

The one Sandy is wearing i remember getting fir Christmas probably the first one i got. Loved it

I've always liked the look of 1960 away top. Never actually saw a real 1 though.
I had a mate who used to wear one in the early sixties.
Fck knows where he got it from.
He now lives in England and follows Rugby Union.
I will ask him next time I see him.

The red & black one of Nike shirt worn at home against Gothenburg in '97, always loved it. Red & black away from 94/95 & 10/11's Black & red shirt.

Always been a fan of plain and simple football tops, a nice crew neck home top with the famous royal blue and the old school enlarged rfc crest without the stars. Purple third kit would be nice also

Wasn't until the other day when watching relive Euro 96 on ITV that I found out that was the Turkey Home top as well, Was it just a an Adidas template at the time ?

Yeah Germany, Spain and Romania had this template. Think there were two adidas used at the time, our nine in a row one and this one from the Grasshoppers game.

This one with a simple red lion rampant with 'ready' underneath on the left breast would be classy AF:

IEGphEa.jpg
Such an iconic and simple strip and definitely one we should reimagine. Not sure about your suggestion of a red lion rampant on it though. Simple white scroll crest will be fine. I actually dont think there should be red on the home top.

Such an iconic and simple strip and definitely one we should reimagine. Not sure about your suggestion of a red lion rampant on it though. Simple white scroll crest will be fine. I actually dont think there should be red on the home top.
We can debate the badge/crest but I just love that top.

I've always liked the look of 1960 away top. Never actually saw a real 1 though.

I’m quite embarrassed by this. Consider myself a lover of football kits and big into classic Gers tops but this post was the first time I have ever seen this. It’s sensational. Was it a one season wonder?

This is the best by far

Can you imagine the team running out the tunnel wearing this. Pisses over any other suggestions.

I like a bit of retro myself but there’s a few old codger’s on here who need to accept that a team in 2020 isn’t coming out in a plan blue t-shirt :D
I, as a signed-up auld fart, will simply not take advice from a bloke who thinks that the plural of 'codger' is 'codger's'. :cool:

The Baxter Tap, described by you as a plan blue t-shirt, is the most iconic in the history of our club.

Back