Rangers Ladies Getting On Well

Saw the Celtic game and second half of the Forfar game.

Quite impressed by the level of defence.

Up front Brogan Hay and Bourma are the stars so far.
Bourma and Hay look promising. Brogan Hay (that's a very Celtic name ha ha:))) seems to get an awful hard time from the coaches, bawling at her all the time. Looks like she has it in her to be very good though. I guess she's still a bit 'raw' and needs the advice maybe? Defensively we do look good - when we have the ball in particular. In the Celtic game I thought we looked a bit all over the place with high balls though. Encouragingly there is a clear pattern of play, loosely based on what we see from the mens teams. I didn't see that from Celtic, who looked more of a typical kick-and-rush side.

Promising signs. I can see it being a three-way battle all season.

I've enjoyed watching their games, I think we're on par with the mutants but Glasgow still seem just a level above so far.

we've gutted the old (kiddy on) team and are building something more of the standard we expect
Glasgow have had along run of 0 competition

once big Sonia gets to grips with them all we will triumph

Bourma and Hay look promising. Brogan Hay (that's a very Celtic name ha ha:))) seems to get an awful hard time from the coaches, bawling at her all the time. Looks like she has it in her to be very good though. I guess she's still a bit 'raw' and needs the advice maybe? Defensively we do look good - when we have the ball in particular. In the Celtic game I thought we looked a bit all over the place with high balls though. Encouragingly there is a clear pattern of play, loosely based on what we see from the mens teams. I didn't see that from Celtic, who looked more of a typical kick-and-rush side.

That’s me watched the Celtc & Forfar game & I was expecting better. Not just from us, but the Ladies game in general.

I’ve not seen Glasgow City yet so it’ll be interesting to watch our game with them.

That’s me watched the Celtc & Forfar game & I was expecting better. Not just from us, but the Ladies game in general.

I’ve not seen Glasgow City yet so it’ll be interesting to watch our game with them.

The standards have actually improved since last year.

Brogan stays on the same street as me, family are very Celtic but she’s made a wise choice in who she’s signed for

Brogan stays on the same street as me, family are very Celtic but she’s made a wise choice in who she’s signed for
From what little I've seen she looks very 'raw' - probably why she has the coaches in her ear all the time - but she's definitely got something about her, in a football sense, and could do well.

Back