Rangers ladies today

ronnieblue

Official Ticketer
I think the ladies team have a 2pm kick off today and it's on TV.
Can anyone confirm that. There was a thread earlier in the week but I can't find it.

Be good viewing after we see off Aberdeen!

Forfar Farmington away

Venue: Station Park, Forfar
Date: Sunday, 22 November
Kick-off: 14:00
Watch live on the BBC Sport website, iPlayer and app

Rangers' trip to face to Forfar Farmington on Sunday will be the latest Scottish Women's Premier League game streamed live by BBC Sport Scotland.

The visitors dropped to third, three points behind reigning champions Glasgow City, after their 1-0 defeat by Celtic - their first loss of this term.

Forfar are three points further back after their 1-0 loss away to Spartans.

Iona Ballantyne presents the coverage from 13:55 GMT, with Stuart Mitchell commentating.

My wee niece plays for Glasgow City so I’m sorry Bears I’ve gotta support Glasgow throughout the season in the Ladies League.

She misses....then time seems to stand still with no Fofar ladies reacting as the rebound is pretty much walked in.

Commentators haven't clue.

1st goal was clearly an og - even after 3/4 replays they were still trying to blame the keeper.

couple of free kicks there
hay with a good run, lay off by another player with ness sleeping but got a free kick
which led to arnott taken down
edge of box free kick ballooned over

ball in net chalked off for offside
if it was for the player who passed across for the tap in, the fat lino made an arse of it

Big Augustus Gloop flag happy again, not quite seeing why Ness isn't rated. Clearly a pivotal player and focal point for attacks but obviously not working for her...at the moment

Back