Rangers legend Brian Laudrup praises Europa League win over Braga

BlueMeanie

RANGERS legend Brian Laudrup has lauded Steven Gerrard's side following their 1-0 win over Braga in Portugal last night.

The result means the Ibrox club progress to the last 16 of the Europa League, having beaten the Portuguese side home and away in the last week.

Rangers won the first leg after a sublime finish from Ianis Hagi sparked a late comeback in Govan, before Ryan Kent's second-half goal sealed his team's spot in the next round.
And Ibrox hero Laudrup - who spent four years with the Glasgow club - took to social media to reveal his delight for his old club.

In a post published on Instagram, Laudrup wrote: "YES!!!
"Amazing performance lads!
"Absolutely love it."

God I fucking love him. My first and only man crush, I would die for that man and I don’t even care who knows it.

giphy.gif

Not saying Kent is anywhere near the standard of Laudrup but his goal last night was very reminiscent of the kind of goal Laudrup tucked away from time to time,Latching no to a through pass and slotting it away in the corner.

Don’t hear from God all that often, but it makes it all the more special when he does speak to us mere mortals especially on all things Rangers.

The absolute state of journalism when 3 lines on a social media post gets an article written about it.

Notwithstanding the fact Brian Laudrup going for a pish is newsworthy of course, given he is God's image on earth, but come on.

I can't imagine Mr Laudrup being involved with anything so common and uncouth like Instagram.

Playing chess and quaffing fine wine in his library maybe, but no pissing about on his mobile.
Only if he manages to keep The Goalie away from his wine cellar.

Best Rangers player I've ever seen, hero of mines hence the username, fckd if I know where the other 9 came from though....

Back