Rangers Legends Events Supplier Appointed.

I’m furious that Albertz has peach and raspberry as his gin flavour.

Contractor who did all the tunnel work recently was owned by a Celtic supporter too.

I'd rather we didn't hand contracts out to that lot at all. Didnt make sense when Bain was doing it and it doesn't now.

5 Stars did get a lot of greif in the past due to Guidi. Just saw Suck's message. Is that that he left the event or left 5 Stars?

Very short sighted in my opinion.

What are they going to do in 6 years when we hit 60 titles - rename the company 6 stars ;)

Guidi has had no involvement with them for some time.

He wrote Numan's biography - I went to one of their events where Guidi did part of a Q&A and was roundly booed. He left after that I believe.
He was at the Iain Ferguson and Walter Smith night in March. Sat at table behind me. Was talking to Kris Boyd and a few other ex players

RANGERS have struck a business deal with former Ibrox heroes Kris Boyd and Arthur Numan to become their official legends events partners.
Boyd and Numan are directors of 5 Stars Limited and have now agreed a collaboration with the Gers that will give fans a chance to meet Light Blues legends at exclusive functions.
A unique gin range will also be launched as the likes of Numan, Jorg Albertz, Lorenzo Amoruso and Ian Durrant put their name to bottles.
And nine-in-a-row hero Brian Laudrup is also set to join the line-up to feature in events and experiences in the coming months.

Boyd said: “Arthur and I enjoyed success on the field during our time at Rangers. Since hanging up our boots, we have got together and formed a business, 5 Stars.

"We are delighted that in close collaboration with Rangers, we'll be doing some exciting new things off the field, including events and the launch of a Legends Gin.

"The events will feature other Legends to create a range of official dinner and Q&A engagements that will allow fans to hear about our careers first-hand.

"Rangers Legends gin has also been developed and Arthur and I were delighted to get some of our former team-mates and fans' favourites on board to be a part of this exciting new venture with the club. We expect the range of flavours and designs to be hugely popular.

"Working with 5 Stars, I am pleased that the club are now actively pursuing links and building relationships with former players, as we look forward together to the club’s 150th anniversary year."

The partnership with 5 Stars allows Rangers greater access to the legends market and a series of Q&A dinners and meet-and-greet events are already in the pipeline.

There will also be benefits for MyGers members and Commercial and Marketing Director James Bisgrove said: “We are looking forward to working with Kris, Arthur and the 5 Stars team on a wide range of Rangers Legends activities and pursuing commercial ventures together."

Guidi has had no involvement with them for some time.

He wrote Numan's biography - I went to one of their events where Guidi did part of a Q&A and was roundly booed. He left after that I believe.

Graeme Clark from 5 Stars was interviewed on the Heart & Hand Daily Update yesterday and he was asked about Guidi's involvement. He said that when they started out they wanted someone with experience of dealing with players etc. and Guidi came on board. They had an amicable parting of the ways a few months ago.
Reading between the lines I think they realised Guidi was going to be a hindrance to their plans rather than an asset.
Welcome news if fans voiced their displeasure at someone like him benefiting off the back of our support.

Last edited:
Guidi resigned in November last year. Graeme Clark, Boyd and Numan are the active directors.

Back