Rangers Legends v Chelsea Legends rematch 9th June at Sutton United

tattiet

Following this year's match at Sutton United in SW London a rematch has been confirmed for Sat 9th June at Sutton United FC, South West London , with a 3 pm kick off . Match tickets will be on sale from Friday 1st Dec with prices £16 for seats and terracing at £13 , with under 16s half price on both. Stan Gordon will again bring a strong Rangers Legends team to face a Chelsea Legends team. In June this year , Stan and Ian Durrant brought a strong team to Sutton including Goram , Hendry, Albertz, Durie , Novo, Negri and big Marvin to name a few. We were also joined on the day by Alex MacDonald and Alex McLeish. We had just over 3000 fans attending and hope with a bit more notice a few more Rangers fans will make a weekend of it and come down .
On the Friday night at the Holiday inn Sutton, South London, we are holding an informal dinner with most of the player's who will play on the Saturday attending and our guest speaker will be Alex McLeish. The venue holds 140 and we expect this to sell out quickly . Tables of 12 are available . Tickets are £50 each which includes a drinks reception , 2 course meal, coffee and biscuits. There will be a QnA with Alex McLeish and a auction and raffle. We have yet to confirm our nominated charity / charities for next year's game.

Surrey True Blues will again be holding a pre and post match bash nearby for approximately 600 people which was a great success this year. Porkchop wiĺl update on this and tickets for it will also go on sale 1st Dec .

Very limited pre match hospitality will be available for match / shirt sponsors due to some building work and the usual pay to play and mascot opportunities will be available .

For any busses who want to travel parking at both Sutton United and / or the pre and post match bash will be sorted

Any queries please pm me

The boys from Falkirk wanted to pay already for the Friday, tickets and sash bash. This will be a cracker again :)

Last edited:
Shame there's only limited hospitality this time. The hospitality was great fun last time.

Shame there's only limited hospitality this time. The hospitality was great fun last time.
The money Sutton United got from the FA Cup run they used this year to refurbish the dressing rooms and next year the main hospitality suite will be getting redone . PM me mate and we will try and sort something .

The money Sutton United got from the FA Cup run they used this year to refurbish the dressing rooms and next year the main hospitality suite will be getting redone . PM me mate and we will try and sort something .

I am actually away that weekend at a Sixes tournament out in La Manga with the football lads. I will say to the boys I went with last year as they will probably be keen to do it again. Real shame my weekends clashed!

The Friday night dinner with Alex McLeish as guest speaker, and most of the players who will play on the Saturday attending, is now SOLD OUT , thanks to all for supporting this event. Match tickets for the Legends game will go on sale 1st Dec from Sutton United .

We will have a minibus heading down for this one. Looking forward to it!

Having went to Luxembourg in a transit this should be an enjoyable journey!

I hope the sun shines like it did for this year's game ! Match tickets go on sale Friday the 1st Dec I will confirm the website as soon as Sutton give me the details. The 4 ' pay to play ' Rangers places have gone and the Friday night dinner is sold out. Surrey True Blues will be announcing details of their bash pre and post match soon. Any queries please pm me . Busses can park at or very near the ground and at the Surrey True Blues event which is only a couple of miles from Sutton United

The boys from Falkirk wanted to pay already for the Friday, tickets and sash bash. This will be a cracker again :)
Looking forward to it. I live in Croydon so it’s a home game and I had tickets for the last one but missed it as I got wrecked the night before!!

Back