Rangers legends v Liverpool and English premier select Saturday the 23 rd if March

Tickets are available on ticket master
This is a massive weekend for rangers fans
It’s an international weekend so our rangers are not playing that weekend .
We have a fantastic legends squad going down to Blackpool
Ronald Waterues
Steven Smith
Davey weir
Marvin Andrews
Alex Rae
Charlie Miller
Jorge Albertz
Pedro mendes
Barry ferguson
Lee mcculloch
Micheal Mols
Bob Malcom
Just waiting on peter Lovenkrands confirming
Managers myself and Ian durrant
The Liverpool and English premier select team
Paul Jones liverpool
Micheal Thomas Liverpool
Mark Walters liverpool
Gregory vignal liverpool
Don Hutchison Liverpool
Paul Walsh Liverpool
Mark Wright Liverpool
Gary Gillespie liverpool
Des Walker Nottingham Forrest
Lee Hendrie Aston Villa
Frank Sinclair Chelsea
Steve Lomas West Ham
Colin Hendry Blackburn
As you can see the 2 teams are full of great players
Liverpool play ac Milan on the same day at anfield so when you look at the Liverpool players we have I think we have done well .
There are limited hospitality left for the game ,
And there is a waiting list for the 3 sash bashes on the Saturday night ,
We have 3 flute bands playing at the stadium before kick off and half time ,county Motherwell flute band , Netherton road flute band , cambuslang volunteers flute band .
The bands are also playing at the 3 sash bashes at night with the 3 best loyalist singers in Scotland .
This will be a very special weekend for the rangers family
Tickets can be bought on ticket master
We are expecting over 10,000 rangers attending
WATP

Sounds a great day. Can't make it as away with family.

Hopefully you can get to do another day over in Lanzarote. That was brilliant at the Bluebells

Alex Rae, David Weir and Barry Ferguson?

Not exactly friends of Rangers in the media.

Do they take a fee or is it for charity?

I'm not looking for an arguement, I'm genuinely curious.

Already got my tickets, train and hotel sorted for the Friday and Saturday night.
Looking forward to it.

Looking forward to this , Anyone received their tickets yet from Ticketmaster , booked mine on Jan 10th , is it time to panic ?

Where its all happening ,Friday night and before & after match , anyone got a list of pubs & clubs to head for . Any help much appreciated.

Slightly off tangent, but does anyone know if there is a game at Portchester again this year???

It's normally around one of the May Bank Holiday weekends.

Just packed the bag, 12.30 train tomorrow 12 of us in the hospitality that we won at the sportsman dinner back in November.
Thanks to The Gallant pioneer pub.

Tickets are available on ticket master
This is a massive weekend for rangers fans
It’s an international weekend so our rangers are not playing that weekend .
We have a fantastic legends squad going down to Blackpool
Ronald Waterues
Steven Smith
Davey weir
Marvin Andrews
Alex Rae
Charlie Miller
Jorge Albertz
Pedro mendes
Barry ferguson
Lee mcculloch
Micheal Mols
Bob Malcom
Just waiting on peter Lovenkrands confirming
Managers myself and Ian durrant
The Liverpool and English premier select team
Paul Jones liverpool
Micheal Thomas Liverpool
Mark Walters liverpool
Gregory vignal liverpool
Don Hutchison Liverpool
Paul Walsh Liverpool
Mark Wright Liverpool
Gary Gillespie liverpool
Des Walker Nottingham Forrest
Lee Hendrie Aston Villa
Frank Sinclair Chelsea
Steve Lomas West Ham
Colin Hendry Blackburn
As you can see the 2 teams are full of great players
Liverpool play ac Milan on the same day at anfield so when you look at the Liverpool players we have I think we have done well .
There are limited hospitality left for the game ,
And there is a waiting list for the 3 sash bashes on the Saturday night ,
We have 3 flute bands playing at the stadium before kick off and half time ,county Motherwell flute band , Netherton road flute band , cambuslang volunteers flute band .
The bands are also playing at the 3 sash bashes at night with the 3 best loyalist singers in Scotland .
This will be a very special weekend for the rangers family
Tickets can be bought on ticket master
We are expecting over 10,000 rangers attending
WATP
If you are the manager have a quiet word with Barry , Alex and Lee. They are doing us now favours in the media

Thanks pal, but we're not down until Saturday morning.

We are hanging about the Bridge pub on saturday morning mate and meeting up there again post match 49 of us couple folk from Ayr meeting us in there to, more than welcome to come pub crawling that’s if we even leave that pub lol they have entertainment on at night

And are opening at 10 on Sunday for us and putting entertainment on

The velvet coaster

We are hanging about the Bridge pub on saturday morning mate and meeting up there again post match 49 of us couple folk from Ayr meeting us in there to, more than welcome to come pub crawling that’s if we even leave that pub lol they have entertainment on at night

Or ma Kelly's 10 min walk from the stadium on lytham rd if your looking for ladies and I use that term loosely of a certain type

Thanks for the replies lads.

Will certainly give the Bridge and the Velvet Coaster a visit, but Ma Kellys sounds a bit like the sort of place the old team on our bus like to visit on a European trip lol.

As the non drinker, I'll be driving the 4 steamers down and we'll be arriving about 9am tomorrow.

Can't wait.

Anyone travelling by train today note that there are major issues on the west coast main line
Should be fixed by lunchtime but bound to be residual delays

Train apparently on time at the moment. Got some cans and some munchies anyway in case we get delayed on the train.

Is the bridge the one near the ground.

But the good news is they get their 500 quid, hotel and travel paid. They get to kid on they are staunch as feck, then they get to go back to the day jobs, slagging off rangers and sucking timmy cock.
Surely they should be doing this for free it's for charity after all they can't be short of a few bob in fact a donation from them would not go amiss or am I just being sinical

This will be my 8 year olds first game.
Can anybody recommend a family friendly venue for Saturday night to get together with fellow bears?

Back