Rangers Legends v Liverpool Legends

Tickets are £15 adult and £7 for a concession .The County Flute band will be playing at the match and at the gig at night which I think is at the Ice rink and at the Gallant Pioneer on the Sunday.

Last edited:
Thanks mate. Much you think tickets will be??? Weird its in Blackpool tho

We had a Legends game for Fernando at Fleetwood and 5000 bears attended, we would have loved to went back to Fleetwood but the capacity is restricted. When we announced on Facebook last week all hospitality, mascots, players, match sponsorship packages sold out by Sunday night.

We had originally booked the Stadium hotel but they emailed two days later to say it was fully booked that day, just in case anyone’s in the same boat.

Got a cracking house fully kitted out with a jacuzzi via AirBnB, should help the hangover on Sunday.

We had a Legends game for Fernando at Fleetwood and 5000 bears attended, we would have loved to went back to Fleetwood but the capacity is restricted. When we announced on Facebook last week all hospitality, mascots, players, match sponsorship packages sold out by Sunday night.
Brilliant............ Looking forward to it!!!!

Blackpool is perfect for it.

Although, I admit last time I was down I got so smashed on the Friday, the rest of the weekend was more of a spa break. Couldn’t face any more beer :(
hahaha sounds standard lol aye defo mate will be good excuse to get rat arssssed

8 of us flying over for weekend it’s going to be messy doing the hospitality at the game then if we’re still standing we’ll be sampling the Blackpool nightlife hopefully get to meet a few legends after game might even meet them during the game knowing some of our legends

Blackpool is perfect for it.

Although, I admit last time I was down I got so smashed on the Friday, the rest of the weekend was more of a spa break. Couldn’t face any more beer :(

The worst performance that I've ever seen on a stag do :D

DT sports & leisure on Facebook are doing a trip down
Liverpool legends v Rangers Legends In Blackpool
March 23rd- 24th

# Return travel from Glasgow/Hamilton (EXTRA BUS ADDED)
(AYRSHIRE BUS ADDED AYR, IRVINE, KILMARNOCK)
(Other pick ups available on request)
# Match ticket
# Overnight stay with breakfast

£99pp (Based on 2 people sharing a room)

£30 Deposit pp

Call us today on 0141 641 2381 to book or pm for more information

Anyone wanting to travel from Ayrshire forget the DT Travel package

Saltcoats Loyal RSC Bus is £25 down 7am Saturday home 4PM Sunday

Digs are down to yourself to sort

There is an issue with the opposition I heard. There's now a clash with another Liverpool Legends match, so the opposition will be slightly different.

Back