Rangers Legends v Liverpool Legends

What’s the ticket situation for this? Are we allocated separate stands or is it not segregated?

Looking forward to it there was 8 going but now it’s 10 ... B&B paid ( 200 yards from ground ) and trains all booked and paid just waiting on tickets :))

Thomas cook running another bus as of today so all booked up! Can't wait. Just hoping there's another sash bash organised for the sat night and i can get tickets

Any word on another sash bash?
There is a Facebook page running that listed a third one being organised and I managed to get on the list before interest reached capacity. Still waiting for payment details to come through right enough. Best following the Facebook page for latest info

Tickets for West Stand arrived today. We also have tickets for Friday night with Albertz and Mendes and an event at the pleasure beach on the Saturday night.
Hope my liver holds up:eek:

Woman at work who is a big Liverpool fan had booked Blackpool for this match but she said Stevie G is now playing in the legends game for Liverpool at Anfield so she is going to that game instead?

Woman at work who is a big Liverpool fan had booked Blackpool for this match but she said Stevie G is now playing in the legends game for Liverpool at Anfield so she is going to that game instead?

What's the question here :confused:?

Dont think Gerrard has been announced as playing in that match.

Does anyone know if anything is planned for the Sunday? Be in the area that day and was hoping there might be something in the gallant pioneer.

On the Blackpool FC website, it says match tickets for the Rangers Legends game will be on sale this Saturday, from 9am until kick off.
Adults £15 Kids U-12 £10
Should be a great day!

I can't make it now and I've got a couple of adult and a child ticket in the north stand if anybody wants to pm me.

Back