Rangers Legends v Liverpool Legends

SC81

This game needs a big public push this week, very low on sales.
Rangers fans have spent an absolute fortune on tickets these past few months, bad timing for the game imo, hopefully we can get to about 40k though.

SC81

It looked when I bought my tickets that its only the lower tier of the stands that are open?

My bird is a scouser and her seat will need a good wipe after seeing Gerrard running about in a pair of shorts.

My lad was looking forward to it until I told him Morelos won't be playing.

Good match to get the whole family along to. I did think £15 for adults was a bit steep to be honest.

Ger572

Official Ticketer
Buzzing for it, Louden pre match as usual. Hopefully a big push for tickets this week

Grigo Yossarian

This game needs a big public push this week, very low on sales.
Rangers fans have spent an absolute fortune on tickets these past few months, bad timing for the game imo, hopefully we can get to about 40k though.
Prices are 15/10/5 right enough TB. Pretty fair.

I’ve got mine ;)

Teddy bear

Prices are 15/10/5 right enough TB. Pretty fair.

I’ve got mine ;)
Fair price but still a lot of money, when you consider the amount games we've had at Ibrox!
4 home qualifiers, 3 match group stage package and most folk have just paid the final season ticket installment, then theres the semi final coming up along with any away games you go to.
That's not to mention xmas around the corner Haha.
Just feel it's the wrong time for it.

Grigo Yossarian

Fair price but still a lot of money, when you consider the amount games we've had at Ibrox!
4 home qualifiers, 3 match group stage package and most folk have just paid the final season ticket installment, then theres the semi final coming up along with any away games you go to.
That's not to mention xmas around the corner Haha.
Just feel it's the wrong time for it.
Very true mate.