Rangers Legends v Liverpool Legends

Liverpool TV have it I think.

I know about the Liverpool channels mate. I’d rather watch a Rangers outlet than a Liverpool one though. Liverpool TV requires a subscription. They, like Rangers, are showing it on their social media channels plus their online LFCTC GO site.

Looks like it’s only available via Rangers YouTube, Facebook and Twitter and NOT on RangersTV:

That's madness not showing it, If it's done to encourage people to go to the game, those people who they think might go will just watch it on the above channels.

I know it's for good causes but if the prices were say £10 and say a family ticket of two adults and two kids for £20 i reckon you could have seen easily over 40k. Football is fast becoming a very expensive sport for the working class man especially if you have kids in tow.

Will probably go and pay at the gate today.

How long can I expect to queue for? Was thinking of getting to Ibrox about 2 o'clock?

Will probably go and pay at the gate today.

How long can I expect to queue for? Was thinking of getting to Ibrox about 2 o'clock?
If you go then then can't see too much hassle getting in leaving it later and maybe you will have to wait for a few moments

Has anybody got any idea how many tickets Liverpool have shifted? I was quite surprised that they were given BF3-BF5 as well as the usual corner.

On the drive up now, traffic has been shite so only passing Manchester now.

Cannot wait to get to Ibrox tomorrow. Louden for 1pm, make a proper day of it.

Sadly my uncle is too poorly to make it so I've a ticket for main front, second row, going spare. Free to any good bear that will use it.

I’ve got mine Scarlett. Thanks.

Don’t understand why no one from the club can just tell us if it’s on RTV or not? The contempt they have for the fans is ridiculous.

There’s two of us attending today - pay at the gate for us.

Hopefully there is a good turnout, the gaffer has probably went a long way in organising the Liverpool team so we should reward him with a good attendance. Not to mention it’s all for a good cause.

My boy and his pal are going through today. I did not buy our own seat. Is he better to go to the ticket office or just try & pay at the Copland rear?
Cheers

My boy and his pal are going through today. I did not buy our own seat. Is he better to go to the ticket office or just try & pay at the Copland rear?
Cheers
Pay at the gate is easier, you just walk in and pay with cash.

The TO will most likely have a queue as well, not worth the hassle when you can just walk in.

Epic fail. This is the kind of game you would expect to get with your subscription.
I can only assume it's to boost ticket sales.
LFC TV it is.

Liverpool TV is their version for Sky and Virgin - it requires a subscription. LFCTV GO is their online equivalent of RangersTV - it also requires a subscription, though it can currently be had for a month for free using a code on their site. Just remember to cancel the subscription before the month is up or it will cost you money. Liverpool, like Rangers, are also doing it via social media (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter).

Entirely your choice, obviously, but I'm at a loss as to why any Rangers fan would want to sign up and watch it via a Liverpool outlet when Rangers YouTube, Facebook and Twitter pages will be streaming the match.

All that said, I agree, RangersTV should have been showing it subject to ticket sales being satisfactory. At the end of the day, the primary objective is bums on seats not keeping RangersTV subscribers happy (and I say that as someone who relies on RangersTV).

Nae fitbaw as such on Saturday, yet you'd have spunked a lot of money to go to Birmingham but go 20 minutes doon the road from what I presume is newton mearns and ye cannae be arsed.

The heid cannae get roon that yin.
I'm the same. Legends games are usually pish.

Was down at the ticket office buying my own seat for the game and the girl serving me told me 28k had been shifted by 5pm last night and they're hoping for around 35k, which is more than decent for an over age friendly.
Definitely mate, 28k is a good turnout.
I did think Gerrard playing would have took it to 40k+ right enough

It's FOC today.

As I understand it, if you want to watch on Liverpool TV (on Sky/Virgin) you need a subscription. If you want to watch on LFCTV GO (their equivalent of RangersTV) you need to sign up for it as a subscriber also (though there is a code for a month for free). Liverpool are also showing it via YouTube, Facebook and Twitter. Unless I've missed something.

Personally I'd rather watch on Rangers YouTube, Facebook or Twitter with a Rangers-oriented commentator rather than some demented scouser.

EGrPr1gW4AA9Elb

Back