Rangers Legends v Liverpool Legends

Has anything been mentioned about RTV coverage of this? I assume it will be covered, but not announced until later in the week so as to maximise ticket sales.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is over 40000 there good price no REAL football for a fortnight too and be worth the entrance fee when SG scores the winner for Rangers :))

Ha ha, last minute penalty to win it for Rangers. Would he score or 'let' the keeper save it?:))

Gerrard will be telling everyone how good Rangers fans are, would be a pity if hardly anybody shows up for this.
50,000+ at Anfield for their legends match v Milan earlier this year. Looking at the ticket sales site we're nowhere near half of that unfortunately. Hopefully a last minute rush of tickets over next couple of days - and an option for pay at the gate.

50,000+ at Anfield for their legends match v Milan earlier this year. Looking at the ticket sales site we're nowhere near half of that unfortunately. Hopefully a last minute rush of tickets over next couple of days - and an option for pay at the gate.

As I posted earlier in the thread

Liverpool v AC Milan had nearly 5 months notice, this game had 3 weeks

Whatever the crowd is then they have done well to attract it in short period of time

Do you have to collect tickets 2 hours before kick off? I'll be heading down from Inverness
No they just say that to try and prevent big queues nearer kick off.Best to try and get there early to uplift if you can,though.

I’m driving :( usually take the supporters bus but coming with the missus and a couple of kids, where’s the best place to park with the new parking restrictions?

According to a Daily Record article tonight the game is available for free on LFCTV GO and will also be streamed live on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.:eek:

I’d rather we had bums on seats.

Quite surprised at that. I wouldn’t have thought it was Liverpool’s match to offer out like that, free of charge. If it’s a charitable event, Rangers could easily have charged a fiver to watch via RTV and asked Liverpool to do the same.
I wonder if it will be free on LFCTV via Sky.

Will a Bar72 ticket give you the same Bar72 perks as per a normal matchday (i.e. access to a pint in the stadium beforehand)?

Will a Bar72 ticket give you the same Bar72 perks as per a normal matchday (i.e. access to a pint in the stadium beforehand)?
Yes,the tickets are £10 more than other tickets,for that reason.

Yes,the tickets are £10 more than other tickets,for that reason.

Cool. Was just checking that the extra tenner wasn't just for the quality of seat / view.

2 tickets bought. Will be my first visit to Bar72.

As I posted earlier in the thread

Liverpool v AC Milan had nearly 5 months notice, this game had 3 weeks

Whatever the crowd is then they have done well to attract it in short period of time
We shouldn't and don't need 5 months notice to fill our stadium though.

Marketed and pitched properly this could have been virtually sold out by now.

I think the comms, Marketing and PR has been a bit bity. Most of the lads I spoke with at the game on Sunday didn't know much about it.

Steven Gerrard will play for Rangers at Ibrox. How many of us thought we would say such a thing. Thats why I will be there

Looking to see him score for The RANGERS. Copland road end would be nice.

Sandy Jardine front.

We shouldn't and don't need 5 months notice to fill our stadium though.

Marketed and pitched properly this could have been virtually sold out by now.

I think the comms, Marketing, and PR has been a bit bity. Most of the lads I spoke with at the game on Sunday didn't know much about it.

There is still today and tomorrow to get some more tickets sold.

Who wouldn’t want to see Steven Gerrard pull on our famous shirt??

People moaning saying most of our team aren’t legends, could we pick 11 legends that were still fit enough to run nevermind compete against the likes of fernando Torres. Have we had many legends play for us in the last ten years? Probably a handful at most.

Anyone know if any of the players will be doing the rounds in Bar 72?

I know it happens occasionally, but would be nice to get to see a few of them

going to be a nightmare getting in the ground on Saturday. plenty of people be using the new system for the first time. still seeing season ticket holders struggling on a weekly occurrence.

Back