Rangers Legends v Liverpool Legends

DavieJD

nVYLdWe.jpg

Can't wait. Let's go! :))

Last edited by a moderator:
This game needs a big public push this week, very low on sales.
Rangers fans have spent an absolute fortune on tickets these past few months, bad timing for the game imo, hopefully we can get to about 40k though.

It looked when I bought my tickets that its only the lower tier of the stands that are open?

My bird is a scouser and her seat will need a good wipe after seeing Gerrard running about in a pair of shorts.

My lad was looking forward to it until I told him Morelos won't be playing.

Good match to get the whole family along to. I did think £15 for adults was a bit steep to be honest.

Buzzing for it, Louden pre match as usual. Hopefully a big push for tickets this week

Rangers fans have spent an absolute fortune on tickets these past few months, bad timing for the game imo, hopefully we can get to about 40k though.

Prices are 15/10/5 right enough TB. Pretty fair.

I’ve got mine ;)

Prices are 15/10/5 right enough TB. Pretty fair.

I’ve got mine ;)
Fair price but still a lot of money, when you consider the amount games we've had at Ibrox!
4 home qualifiers, 3 match group stage package and most folk have just paid the final season ticket installment, then theres the semi final coming up along with any away games you go to.
That's not to mention xmas around the corner Haha.
Just feel it's the wrong time for it.

Fair price but still a lot of money, when you consider the amount games we've had at Ibrox!
4 home qualifiers, 3 match group stage package and most folk have just paid the final season ticket installment, then theres the semi final coming up along with any away games you go to.
That's not to mention xmas around the corner Haha.
Just feel it's the wrong time for it.

Very true mate.

Last week the focus was Europe and Sundays games.
Plus the results on Sunday will have everyone in a positive mood..
I’m confident going into this week the sales will improve.

Not sure if this has already been posted, but do we know whos playing for both Rangers & Liverpool on saturday?

Back