Rangers Legends v Liverpool Legends

A lot of people, including myself, have no interest in these sort of games mate.

I would gladly have travelled down to Solihull for our under 21s matchl, had that game been scheduled for this weekend, but I just don't see the attraction in an over age kick about.

I understand that plenty of people do enjoy them though and I hope everyone attending has a great day out.
This one's double edged though.

It's for good causes.

How is ticket sales going I’m absolutely gutted I’m missing it but away for weekend with my mum & sisters for Mother’s Day this was 1st weekend we were all free and no football for me, I wish I could throw a sickie.

How is ticket sales going I’m absolutely gutted I’m missing it but away for weekend with my mum & sisters for Mother’s Day this was 1st weekend we were all free and no football for me, I wish I could throw a sickie.
Only sold Just under 25 thousand as of lunchtime today.

Think the whole admin thing pushed the crowd and made for a terrific atmosphere, little did we know what was waiting over the next 7 years.

Aye, a long 7 years Teddy.

That night was weird in the sense that loads of bears had the black & red scarves at the time. Against Milan ? :cool:

Buzzing for this, should be a decent alternative to these pishy internationals. P.s get it up yae Scotland national team

I am travelling down the with the wee man from Inverness, I have to collect my tickets from ticket office. Is there a deadline I have to pick up my tickets by?

I'd imagine up until kick off mate, 99.9% sure of this.

Steven Gerrard of Rangers!
repeat :))

I bought a ticket online on Monday or Tuesday for this game. I've had no confirmation e-mail and it's not showing in my order history. Anyone else in the same boat?

You just got to love this missus (no pics) for booking a few days away for the school holidays.

#@!?*+π

I bought a ticket online on Monday or Tuesday for this game. I've had no confirmation e-mail and it's not showing in my order history. Anyone else in the same boat?
Bought mine online on Monday and got my email straight away.

Has the money came out your account?

Pretty big thread, I’m thinking of taking the kids.

Can you pay at the gate? apologies if it’s already been discussed.

Have they stopped selling tickets for this online? I've logged on but it's only showing the options to buy 2 match package for Europa League or Vs Motherwell at the end of the month (not available to buy)

As @ssblue says, I ordered mine on Monday and tickets arrived on Wednesday. Email arrived straight away as well. Just checked my order history for you and it's showing as purchased for me. Maybe worth calling to ask? (I seen someone on another post recently saying the WEQ4U app will save you £££ waiting in a queue for the Ticket Office.. not tried it myself, mind you)

Perfect game for taking kids, it'll be be my youngest's first visit to Ibrox.
Definitely.

My oldest daughter who is ten has been several times and loves it, but my youngest daughter is only two and a half so slightly young but I’ll bring her anyway, bring the wife and she can deal with her lol.

Sorted.

Pay at Gate = Copland Rear

Tickets can still be bought in person at Ticket Office today only

Pay at Gate = Copland Rear

Tickets can still be bought in person at Ticket Office today only

Can you collect pre bought tickets today?

Drat, left it too late to order tickets online.

I'm taking my 2 boys and have only had them in the Broomloan & Club Deck before, so was planning to get tickets for the East Enclosure or Main Stand for a change. Oh well, Copland Road it will be :)

Last edited:
Back