Rangers legends

Mine still not arrived, Just checked on Ticketmaster order site, which is easier said that done, you just go round in circles , it just says , not dispatched yet, keep checking .

I’m waiting on 10 tickets but my wife has bought from ticket master before and you get them around a week before event

Unfortunately mate 4 of our party of 10 are our kids so no evening entertainment for us :cool::cool:

Just checked ticketmaster site again and looks like good news,

Blackpool FC Bloomfield Road, Blackpool
Sat 23 Mar 2019, 14:00
Dispatch Status

We've received the tickets in for your event and we’re now starting to send them out. Don't panic if your friends get theirs before you – we send tickets out in batches, so they may not all arrive at the same time.

The latest you should receive your tickets is around 5 days before the event (or 5 days before you travel). If you still don't have them by that point, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.

First one (sold out) is in the Ice Arena
Second one (sold out) is in the Paradise Room, Pleasure Beach
Third one is in the Horseshoe Bar, Pleasure Beach, where some tickets are still available.
Thanks for that I'll Google the place and try and get hold of 2 tickets.

Try Caledonian Travel next tae the Toby jug in hope street.

They had coaches going down on Saturday 23rd and coming back next day the 24th.

Included was hotel, match ticket, dinner and breakfast.

When I booked it was three buses going down.

Their number is....0344 815 3001

See if we overcome the mickey bastards in the league then the demand for EoS party tickets doon there will be a fuukin celebration like no other EoS party EVER Doon there.

Looking forward to next weekend. Leaving Euston at 07.30. We are in hospitality before the game. Afterwards, who knows.

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss , 6 tickets just been delivered and signed for. They state North Stand unreserved , hope that`s the right end , had no choice on ordering.
Roll on next week , like a kid in a sweet shop and I`m 65 on Monday , everything is now velcro fitting but I don`t stink of piss yet , I hope.

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss , 6 tickets just been delivered and signed for. They state North Stand unreserved , hope that`s the right end , had no choice on ordering.
Roll on next week , like a kid in a sweet shop and I`m 65 on Monday , everything is now velcro fitting but I don`t stink of piss yet , I hope.
Were in the North stand too. Tickets arrived this morning.

Back