Rangers line up Lewis Ferguson in January if Glen Kamara is sold(The Sun)

The irony in this thread... going back a year there would be plenty saying we shouldn’t be signing a no mark from Dundee.

the story is probably garbage but there were very few on here raving about Kamara.... and previously Jack. In fact Jack was getting very little game time this season if many of our posters were to be believed.

It’s almost like if you take a player, surround him with better players, coach him alongside the better players then the player in question can actually improve?

We really, really need to get over this principle of coveting our players to the exclusion of all others, and in spite of our continued business performance. We must sign players, improve them and sell them on. This isn’t up for debate Kamara is presently a great option for this.

in fact our ability to negotiate Morelos sale is significantly increased if we rake in £5-6m Plus for Kamara.

It’s the SUN! They never get anything right, but if a £10m bid came in for Kamara, he would be gone.

If it was 10m I would accept, but I wouldn’t accept for 5/6m given the importance of this season & his important part in it.

The money Aberdeen would demand would be too much to consider for an SPFL jobber I think getting £10 million for Kamara would be excellent business for 12 months work and I think we could replace him like for like for around £2-3 million if our scouts put the work in on the continent

That’s where I am mate. 10m or above I would sell but then use our football department for options.

Luka Ivanusec could have been bought for 2/3m and just scored a CL winning goal in midweek for Dynamo Zagreb who did buy him this season. 20yo.

Don't see any quotes there relating to Ferguson,the quote regarding Kamara I heard in his post match. Don't know if he'd be an improvement on Kamara only time will tell on that. Could bring his game on working with Stevie and if Rangers came calling how could the guy resist.

His club will though Jack.

Back