Rangers line up Lewis Ferguson in January if Glen Kamara is sold(The Sun)

Would be a poor swap. At this moment Ferguson wouldn‘t be allowed to clean Kamara’s kit.

If Kamara went, which I don’t think will happen and hope it doesn’t, we’ll surely be looking for better than Ferguson.

The only reason I can possibly think of for bringing Ferguson in would be to get on the tits of the mutton humpers.

Kamara is going to keep getting better and better. It would have to be a very good offer to sell him at the moment.

fake-news-1024x768.jpg

Not sure on Ferguson or his ability

However, I posted on here before I do believe we will cash in on Kamara

the sums of money being discussed £8-10m can’t be refused IF it transpires

We can replace Kamara, we can’t replace Morelos

imho, something has to give

(Only my opinion folks)

Thats money we can't turn down.

Is Gerrard a fan of Ferguson?

In an ideal world we would keep our squad together until we clinch 55, but I would much rather sell Kamara rather than Alfie.

I'm not convinced about Ferguson and the mutton molesters would want mega bucks, if they would even sell to us in the first place. Turnbull would be my preferred option if we were looking at a Scottish midfielder. A goal scoring midfielder is what we need.

I think he's a very good player who will eventually get a decent move. If it isn't us it'll likely be a Championship club. It was a big step up for him to go from Hamilton to Aberdeen at the age of 19. He had a good first season for them and he will only continue to get better.

Don't really see what the fuss about with ferguson. Although if Rangers are looking to get some cash in for a player maybe kamara might go because although I rate him if Rangers sold him it wouldn't massively weaken the team especially if they got 4/5m.

Is this “Rangers braced for Kamara bids” more that of all our sellable assets he is the one we would let go in January and Gerrard is trying to drum up some cash? Yes he’s playing well and a valuable player but he is replaceable unlike Alfie, Jack, Tav, Barisic........

Can’t help but feel these comments look almost planned.

That said I don’t see Ferguson as who Gerrard would sign to replace him.

Not sure on Ferguson or his ability

However, I posted on here before I do believe we will cash in on Kamara

the sums of money being discussed £8-10m can’t be refused IF it transpires

We can replace Kamara, we can’t replace Morelos

imho, something has to give

(Only my opinion folks)
£10m plus a 15% sell on clause would be decent although I’d much rather he stayed. Although could potential Euro qualification mean we could keep a hold of him?

Completely different types of midfielder I would have thought.

For what it’s worth I think Ferguson has potential and wouldn’t be averse to buying him and keeping him at the sheep a la Christie. Let him develop with consistent football.

Ferguson is decent, those that are saying otherwise are kidding themselves. Show the family a bit of respect. Plays well anytime I have seen him. However I hope this is a non story I like Kamara.

Mm who did Jack come from . The boy is a good player ffs just because he’s with sheep people don’t like him. His dad was brilliant player as well .
When Kamara signed lot of people were surprise and if they are honest didn’t think he old have been as good as he’s turned out.

Bit of a nasty wee dick Ferguson, but I’m not going to write him off. We’ve seen people write off Kamara, Jones, Stewart and Jack because they came from domestic clubs.

I trust Gerrard to improve any young midfielder willing to learn.

I’d be keeping Kamara until after the Euros though.

Lewis Ferguson has peaked with Aberdeen. That’s his maximum level. Nowhere near good enough for us.

Kamara is another one who should be going nowhere in January. He’s been an outstanding signing.

The irony in this thread... going back a year there would be plenty saying we shouldn’t be signing a no mark from Dundee.

the story is probably garbage but there were very few on here raving about Kamara.... and previously Jack. In fact Jack was getting very little game time this season if many of our posters were to be believed.

It’s almost like if you take a player, surround him with better players, coach him alongside the better players then the player in question can actually improve?

We really, really need to get over this principle of coveting our players to the exclusion of all others, and in spite of our continued business performance. We must sign players, improve them and sell them on. This isn’t up for debate Kamara is presently a great option for this.

in fact our ability to negotiate Morelos sale is significantly increased if we rake in £5-6m Plus for Kamara.

A technically brilliant, calm midfielder who is able to control a game and dictate tempo against top level teams in Europe.

We're going to replace him with a big, physical lump that has none of those attributes?

Nonsense.

Ferguson's actually not that big physically , just enjoys kicking people.

The irony in this thread... going back a year there would be plenty saying we shouldn’t be signing a no mark from Dundee.

the story is probably garbage but there were very few on here raving about Kamara.... and previously Jack. In fact Jack was getting very little game time this season if many of our posters were to be believed.

It’s almost like if you take a player, surround him with better players, coach him alongside the better players then the player in question can actually improve?

We really, really need to get over this principle of coveting our players to the exclusion of all others, and in spite of our continued business performance. We must sign players, improve them and sell them on. This isn’t up for debate Kamara is presently a great option for this.

in fact our ability to negotiate Morelos sale is significantly increased if we rake in £5-6m Plus for Kamara.
plenty on this fourm knew of Kamara's ability. i don't remember many groans about getting him on a free.

Someone will go in January I reckon.

Gerrards comments on Kamara make me think he would be let go if the deal was right. Could Barjonas be ready to make the step up given the comments made recently.

Ferguson would be nice but would see us shafted by Aberdeen. Hes got the physique the touch and he score goals.

On Kamara before he signed.

I openly admit I only saw him play one full live match before we signed him. The rest was snippets.

However that one match was against us and he was outstanding that night. You could see instantly he was a player. I openly admit I didn’t realise just HOW good he was until I watched him every week.

I’m not seeing that same wow factor with Ferguson.

Last thing, I wasn’t blown away by Jack when he played for the sheep. Safe to say that opinion was dung. He’s fantastic for us. LOL

Still. Not convinced by Ferguson at this stage, at all.

Ferguson is your typical Scottish footballer and the exact opposite of Kamara.

He has no composure, charges about like a headless chicken, is rash in the tackle, low in technical ability and most of his game is just about "getting stuck in". We've moved on from that sort of shite.

plenty on this fourm knew of Kamara's ability. i don't remember many groans about getting him on a free.

You’re kidding surely?

The threads linking him to us were interspersed with a few posters saying he had good ability and far more saying he wasn’t good enough. I even managed to wheel out my usual post about the time when FF said that the two midfielders from Hamilton, McArthur and McCarthy who went South weren’t good enough for us, before realising they both clearly were.

Do people not see the irony in saying that a player is not good enough to replace the player that they said was not good enough?

IF there is any truth to it, it will be because the management see something they think they can work with.

Would much Turnbull than Ferguson tbh
Turnbull is definitely the style of midfielder we don't have .We have plenty that play behind the ball but none that go in front of the ball, hence our poor goals return from midfield ,Turnbull is a great call.Ferguson is a big dumplin

Do people not see the irony in saying that a player is not good enough to replace the player that they said was not good enough?

IF there is any truth to it, it will be because the management see something they think they can work with.
Dont remember anyone explicitly saying he wasnt good enough? He hit the ground running when he arrived.

Unless an utterly ridiculous offer came in for Kamara that Rangers could simply not turn down, and unless a comparable replacement for him was readily available, Rangers are not in a position to weaken their team in view of what is shaping up to be a very tight battle with the yahoos for the league.

PS. by the way, where the feck is Andy King???

Back