Rangers linked with Hutton on a free

Rossrfc1989

If you watched him last season you will have seen that he still has the pace and running power, wouldnt think he was mid 30's

Superrangers

Loved Hutton as a player. He was one that got the club and he has enjoyed a good career down there but I just don’t think we need him, unless Tav goes, which he hopefully won’t.

Lovelager

In an absolute heartbeat.

Only reason he's leaving Villa is because they're epl and he was on a fair few quid.

Jaymuz7

We have no depth at full-back. Flanagan is unconvincing and Polster clearly isn’t fancied. Bring him home.
Flanagan played his best football towards the end of the season, fittest he’s looked in years. Polster isn’t fancied? He’s been injured!

A waste of a wage, I hope we stay well clear.

Buffalo

Would rather we went with Flanagan RB cover, and he is nowhere near good enough these days (or arguably at his peak) to replace Tav

Buffalo

I'd take Hutton could still do a job for us.
He's better than Flanagan and Polster even at this age.
Seriously how much of him have you seen?

Defensively he has never improved

Lost his biggest asset in his pace and is 35 in November, has hardly been the model professional over the course of his career in terms of taking care of his body.

it would be a stupid decision from Gerrard, one which thankfully I don't think he would make/

DJ_RFC_1872

Seriously how much of him have you seen?

Defensively he has never improved

Lost his biggest asset in his pace and is 35 in November, has hardly been the model professional over the course of his career in terms of taking care of his body.

it would be a stupid decision from Gerrard, one which thankfully I don't think he would make/
No but heard he was doing well before injury.