Rangers long sleeved kits 21/22

Nixonscorfc

Anyone know the reason why there seems to be no long sleeve kits being sold at all for the home/away/third kits? Usually pick one up every season but they are nowhere to be seen?!

I’m the same, always buy long sleeve tops. Without diverting into another Castore bashing, it’s ultimately because of their amateur operation.

Long sleeves obviously aren’t a big seller in comparison to short but should still be available. Out of interest, I just checked our next opponents and you can have a long sleeve Macron St Johnstone home or away kit delivered tomorrow.

Yeah it seems to be another installment to the Castore production saga. They've promised me they are working "really hard" to get these items available

So we may get long sleeved after all this season!

Yeah it seems to be another installment to the Castore production saga. They've promised me they are working "really hard" to get these items available

So we may get long sleeved after all this season!
As far as I’m aware neither Newcastle or Wolves have l/s kits available either.

The ridiculous thing is that they have Lundstram and Arfield in the promo shots for the 3rd kit in long sleeves.

Have stuck up for Castore in the past, but it’s irritating that they’re constantly trying to punt all manner of leisurewear/variations on training attire and we can’t get long sleeve tops.

Probably just to get people to buy both. I wouldn't be surprised if they released it in the run up to winter as long sleeves become more popular.

They just released some new long sleeve leisureware.

Gold and white goalkeeper kit is in long sleeve aswell. That's IMO the best kit we have this year and should have been our away one

Not what you asked for right enough lol but there's some options at least.

Is this definitely not happening this season? Seems they are missing a trick, this year in particular I find the long sleeve much nicer.

On the subject of tops, does anyone happen to have bought our purple top from 1994 from a certain retailer... and if so what was the quality like, 5s top at best?

Sorry to reply with something else but did I not hear sponsor-less home tops were to be sold too? I’ve held out getting a home top as I wanted the sponsor-less one. Certain I heard it mentioned with the schedule of things to be released

I e-mailed them asking why they'd launched a kit, with players in long sleeve tops, only to not sell said tops. Got the standard generic response of "how hard they're working to get them to us".

I'm sure it'll cost them, I just won't buy a short sleeve top and I know plenty of others who are the same.

Sorry to reply with something else but did I not hear sponsor-less home tops were to be sold too? I’ve held out getting a home top as I wanted the sponsor-less one. Certain I heard it mentioned with the schedule of things to be released
Apparently people were receiving the pro top sponsorless.

Back