Votes: 25 8.5%
  • No I am overseas.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • No but I enter Rangers Pools

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • Never heard of Rangers Lotto

Votes: 9 3.1%

• Total voters
Anyone who wants to get signed up call 0141 427 4914 and the Rangers Lotto girls will sort it out. Or go to RYD Website it so easy to get signed up
Better still become an Agent and get family/friends/workmates signed up too.

Do the lotto and the pools, as do the rest of my family.

My uncle actually got a nice wee lift from the lotto a few weeks ago.

It's great that you don't even need to check your numbers, as you get automatically notified if you win.

Signed up for the lotto straight after the Alkass cup win
That type of level obviously is at a massive cost. The Rangers Lotto,Rising Stars,Stadium bricks etc. Help to finance this but another 5k signing up would help save The Club having to put money in. It's a win win.

£2 on the lotto every week.
I've bought a Rising Stars ticket every game for years. Won the 1st prize at the Villarreal game in November. Couldn't believe it when I checked it a couple of days later.
Still buy one as lightning might strike twice!

I keep meaning to sign up but haven't ever got round to doing it. No reason in particular, just haven't done it. I definitely will though.

Had a direct debit set up for years, not a single penny in return.

Having said that, I assume that you're notified if you win, I've never actually checked. I don't even know my numbers, come to think if it.

I did come within 1 ticket of winning £5k on rising stars - bought my ticket, mate that was with me didn't have any change si I bought him one. GGuess who was on pitch at half time picking up a £5k check?

Lotto, pools and rising stars.

Never had a sniff yet.

Nearest I got was my ticket was 9 tickets after the winning jackpot ticket for Rising Stars a couple of weeks ago.

Would have been the same girl in the EE that sold it. If only I had been a minute or so earlier.

Edit.... meant to edit my post not quote it. Fucking diddy.

Back