Votes: 25 8.5%
  • No I am overseas.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • No but I enter Rangers Pools

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • Never heard of Rangers Lotto

Votes: 9 3.1%

• Total voters
Had a direct debit set up for years, not a single penny in return.

Having said that, I assume that you're notified if you win, I've never actually checked. I don't even know my numbers, come to think if it.

I did come within 1 ticket of winning £5k on rising stars - bought my ticket, mate that was with me didn't have any change si I bought him one. GGuess who was on pitch at half time picking up a £5k check?
If your a winner you will get a cheque through post. Keep trying if your no in it you'll no win it!!

Ditto. I have the full RTV subscription too and give to the charity foundation as and when.

I'm to far away to get to Ibrox atm so this is my way of getting my cash into the club
Yip do rtv as well but luckily me and the wee fella have our season tickets. Feel for those who want to make games but can’t for whatever reasons. Hopefully you will be able to get to more games in the future.

Yes, I do it via direct debit. I think they could do more to keep in contact with the people that have joined. I don't think I have had a single email encouraging me to play more, informing me of winners etc. I exchanged a lot of emails a few years ago with Colin that runs it suggesting prizes other than cash. He seemed a good ambassador for the club.

Personally a match worn top or a social event at Ibrox would mean more to me than a cash prize and would cost the club next to nothing.

Yes, I do it via direct debit. I think they could do more to keep in contact with the people that have joined. I don't think I have had a single email encouraging me to play more, informing me of winners etc. I exchanged a lot of emails a few years ago with Colin that runs it suggesting prizes other than cash. He seemed a good ambassador for the club.

Personally a match worn top or a social event at Ibrox would mean more to me than a cash prize and would cost the club next to nothing.
Loads of good ideas in there NL. A draw to meet the players would also go down well.
Would be great if Steven Gerrard put something in in interviews and promotions. Maybe wee Alfredo too ??

Do the lotto but no prizes in ages

I have had a few cheques in the post. Biggest was a couple of hundred with two or three 20 odd quid ones

Played the lotto for a while now, packed in the national lottery as I never seemed to win anything and started putting the money into the Rangers Lotto instead. Still haven't won anything but the money is going to supporting our youth which is more important than winning.

Played the lotto for a while now, packed in the national lottery as I never seemed to win anything and started putting the money into the Rangers Lotto instead. Still haven't won anything but the money is going to supporting our youth which is more important than winning.
I cut my weekly Billyhills donation by a fiver and put it into The Lotto. Now an agent and got a few signed up. Dead easy.

I signed up yesterday mate got an email about my direct debit etc being set up when do I get an email about numbers etc?
You should get your nos card through the post just after your bank has your DD set up. Well done Cathro. Spread the word

Last edited:
My dad won a share of the jackpot a few months ago as did my missus ( no photos ) the other week .
Nothing substantial a few hundred each.
My brother won over £7000 years ago
I must have been an agent for at least 15 years doing the families entries

Here is a simple plan every registered supporters club should be offered the chance as agents, with the SC getting a share of the money collected and also a % of any prize money won that are registered through that SC.

Thank you Boydscores for setting up the poll. It's interesting to see the various comments and comforting to see how many fans already play.

Our total number of weekly Lotto players could fit into the Sandy Jardine Stand. Given we have over 1m (estimated) fans then we really should have more players. Our city rivals are ahead of us in a few areas and Lotto/Pools is one. It's down to us to change that. To my dying day, I'll regard Rangers as Scotland's main club. We have work to do though to maintain that claim.

Thank You to everyone who supports RYDC via Lotto, Pools, Rising Stars and Stadium Bricks. Please encourage your family, friends, work colleagues etc. to join Lotto. It's only £1 a week & you don't need to check your number. We do that for you and send cheques when you win.

Call us 9am to 5pm on 0141 427 4914 and you'll be signed up in 45 secs. Email us at rydc@rangers.co.uk and we'll sign you up. It's simple, easy, cheap and you are supporting our Youth Academy.

Thank You
Colin
RYDC

Here is a simple plan every registered supporters club should be offered the chance as agents, with the SC getting a share of the money collected and also a % of any prize money won that are registered through that SC.

Thanks for the suggestion. We have written to our RSCs on a few occasions. We do have around 20 RSCs signed up as Agents. We would like many more to sign up. It's very simple and once DD forms are signed there is nothing for RSCs to do. We do all the work and send out winning cheques. RSCs will earn 12.5% commission as well

I signed up yesterday mate got an email about my direct debit etc being set up when do I get an email about numbers etc?

Once the banks have set up your DD we will write to you with your numbers. This normally takes 7 to 10 days. Thank You for your support and Good Luck

Thank you Boydscores for setting up the poll. It's interesting to see the various comments and comforting to see how many fans already play.

Our total number of weekly Lotto players could fit into the Sandy Jardine Stand. Given we have over 1m (estimated) fans then we really should have more players. Our city rivals are ahead of us in a few areas and Lotto/Pools is one. It's down to us to change that. To my dying day, I'll regard Rangers as Scotland's main club. We have work to do though to maintain that claim.

Thank You to everyone who supports RYDC via Lotto, Pools, Rising Stars and Stadium Bricks. Please encourage your family, friends, work colleagues etc. to join Lotto. It's only £1 a week & you don't need to check your number. We do that for you and send cheques when you win.

Call us 9am to 5pm on 0141 427 4914 and you'll be signed up in 45 secs. Email us at rydc@rangers.co.uk and we'll sign you up. It's simple, easy, cheap and you are supporting our Youth Academy.

Thank You
Colin
RYDC
Thanks Colin your Input is very much appreciated.
C'mon Rangers People make the Rangers Academy the prime Place for the best youths to be,stay and progress to Our first stream. A quid a week!!

My dad won a share of the jackpot a few months ago as did my missus ( no photos ) the other week .
Nothing substantial a few hundred each.
My brother won over £7000 years ago
I must have been an agent for at least 15 years doing the families entries
There was a time Rangers Pools had 10000 yes ten thousand agents. Agents could grow Rangers Lotto beyond any competitor out there. It is so easy to start up and run. Anyone can do it.

How do you check the numbers again? Would be nice if you got an email each week with the winning numbers

How do you check the numbers again? Would be nice if you got an email each week with the winning numbers
The winning numbers are on RYD WEBSITE and twitter every week. I agree an email would keep evetyone more up to speed. Maybe Colin Stewart could look into this?

Play a couple of quid a week, no winners as yet but I see it as more a donation than anything else really. I don't play the pools or rising stars, not for any particular reason though, will probably start picking up the odd rising stars ticket.

Don’t fund Ladbrokes, William Hill etc and gave up national lottery ages ago. All my gambling is Rangers related as I do lotto, pools and rising stars. If I win (only one small win on lotto so far) I see it as a bonus but when I lose, then because Rangers benefit I don’t see it as money wasted.

Don’t fund Ladbrokes, William Hill etc and gave up national lottery ages ago. All my gambling is Rangers related as I do lotto, pools and rising stars. If I win (only one small win on lotto so far) I see it as a bonus but when I lose, then because Rangers benefit I don’t see it as money wasted.
I am exact same. Though still do euro million on the faint chance I get the biggie and can pile some funds Into the Academy.

I signed up years ago via the RST when they became an agent. Not sure what happened that agency when they merged with club1872 but my direct debit still gets taken every week.

I use to get a Christmas card every year which was always a nice touch. I also use to get a newsletter I think once a month that was posted out and then emailed but haven't received one now in years. It was always a good update on how the youth teams were getting on plus there was always a competition for a rangers DVD or book every month on it.

Would like to see the newsletter return with an update on the youths.

I signed up years ago via the RST when they became an agent. Not sure what happened that agency when they merged with club1872 but my direct debit still gets taken every week.

I use to get a Christmas card every year which was always a nice touch. I also use to get a newsletter I think once a month that was posted out and then emailed but haven't received one now in years. It was always a good update on how the youth teams were getting on plus there was always a competition for a rangers DVD or book every month on it.

The monthly newsletter still comes out. As an agent I get one. I forward it on to all my clients. Maybe contact Lotto office and give them your email addy again? Any probs DM me your email addy . And I can forward it on to you

Had a direct debit set up for years, not a single penny in return.

Having said that, I assume that you're notified if you win, I've never actually checked. I don't even know my numbers, come to think if it.

I did come within 1 ticket of winning £5k on rising stars - bought my ticket, mate that was with me didn't have any change si I bought him one. GGuess who was on pitch at half time picking up a £5k check?
For me winning is a Brucie bonus, knowing my money goes to improving our youth system is enough reward tbh

According to the poll there are 12 new sign ups. Would be good if we could get a load more.
If The Overseas Bears look in you can,if your interested,get signed up through my agency. DM me for details.

Can you please email us at rydc@rangers.co.uk or call us on 0141 427 4914. Our Newsletter has never stopped. It goes out every month with information, prizes etc. You've dropped off the distribution list for some reason. Thanks Colin

How many do it?
The beasts from the east are still around £6k per week more than ours. That needs sorted!
Overseas Bears who don't have a GB address or GB bank account CAN enter through my agency. I donate all commision to RYD. DM me for details.
Help support Our Academy and Our Youths.
Do lotto and the pools, had a win on the lotto.

Back