Rangers Lotto

Do they notify you via email if you win or do you just get a nice surprise through the post one day?

Do they notify you via email if you win or do you just get a nice surprise through the post one day?

An email would be good, too.

Would hate to think you'd win and never get the cheque because of postal problems or something and be none the wiser about ever having won.

Reactions: GF1
Hi All, I shall be doing some volunteer canvasing for Rangers Lotto tomorrow pre match, I intend to spend some time in the Louden Beer Garden, Wee Rangers and around the Stadium pre match tomorrow and the Falkirk game. Should you have any questions about joining. On both dates I shall have application forms to take a note of interest. No bank details will be taken, you will be contacted from the Club separately to obtain your bank details and to finalise your Membership.

I am not acting as agent, I am doing this for direct Membership for the Club so no commission.

I am awaiting some further details and I hope to post up what times I shall be in which areas tomorrow. If you see me around please come and say hello and have a chat.

Hi All, I shall be doing some volunteer canvasing for Rangers Lotto tomorrow pre match, I intend to spend some time in the Louden Beer Garden, Wee Rangers and around the Stadium pre match tomorrow and the Falkirk game. Should you have any questions about joining. On both dates I shall have application forms to take a note of interest. No bank details will be taken, you will be contacted from the Club separately to obtain your bank details and to finalise your Membership.

I am not acting as agent, I am doing this for direct Membership for the Club so no commission.

I am awaiting some further details and I hope to post up what times I shall be in which areas tomorrow. If you see me around please come and say hello and have a chat.

Great work!

Brilliant stuff brownbrogues. Hope your efforts bring rewards. 100% agree WE must get The Rangers Academy be second to none. Please let us know what type of response you get.

Brilliant stuff brownbrogues. Hope your efforts bring rewards. 100% agree WE must get The Rangers Academy be second to none. Please let us know what type of response you get.

Of Course, things have gone so well, and so far online thanks to guys like Gregco and Stu Hamilton, but a Majority of our support still live offline. The Lotto advert went out the Club mailing list a month ago which is a good 60,000 plus strong, and only a few hundred responded. We need to now take it to the streets and engage with people and convince them of how it benefits the Club and at the same time they could win themselves a tidy sum for a pittance a week. Myself and another Bear are looking to build a Lotto Street team for match days to get it out there. 50,000 Bears at each games and only 8000 signed up pretty much tells you what needs to be done.

Of Course, things have gone so well, and so far online thanks to guys like Gregco and Stu Hamilton, but a Majority of our support still live offline. The Lotto advert went out the Club mailing list a month ago which is a good 60,000 plus strong, and only a few hundred responded. We need to now take it to the streets and engage with people and convince them of how it benefits the Club and at the same time they could win themselves a tidy sum for a pittance a week. Myself and another Bear are looking to build a Lotto Street team for match days to get it out there. 50,000 Bears at each games and only 8000 signed up pretty much tells you what needs to be done.

Again, this is absolutely superb, mate!

I've seen these stats a few times. If you sent out an email to 60,000 and only 600 signed up, that's actually pretty good going.

It's a bit like a sales funnel - you send 60,000 emails, only 12,000 are opened (20%) and then only 20% of openers click the link to visit the site - 2,400 site visits - then say 10% sign up - 240 sign ups.

The key is in the email content and subject headers - companies test these out rigorously to see what works and how that opens their open & conversion rates.

Hats off to you mate. Just a hunch but those drinking at the Louden are more likely to listen to Heart and Hand / post on here / follow gregco on twitter etc so I expect you'll mostly be told that they already take part. Hopefully tho you get loads of folk signed up. Godspeed my man.

Hats off to you mate. Just a hunch but those drinking at the Louden are more likely to listen to Heart and Hand / post on here / follow gregco on twitter etc so I expect you'll mostly be told that they already take part. Hopefully tho you get loads of folk signed up. Godspeed my man.

I know quite a few in the Louden, myself included that do none of the above and only signed up through here so may get more than you expect. Fingers crossed

Well done to all who are trying to build this up for the future of our club.

Have you guys asked the landlords along the PR for permission to display material in their pubs to highlight interest ?

This is a great opportunity for Bears who can no longer get to the games or find it too expensive , but can still support the club by giving £2 or so per week towards the future of our club and by doing so are still contributing in some way without being able to attend.

£2 per week obviously works out at £104 per year. Not season ticket money I know but certainly a good contribution per head.

Some people may be able to afford more and may do so but , as you say , many people are still unaware of what the money does for the future of our club.

Keep up the good work people.

Hi Guys, very constructive meeting with Colin Stewart before hand. Pressing ahead with a match day street team for Lotto. Unfortunately no display was ready for taking to the Louden so folk just seen a guy at a table with a clip board. But I spent 45 minutes at the Subway entrance to the Stadium speaking to fans, signed up 3 and handed out 50 flyers with geniune interest who preferred to fill in the details on the back and free post back to the Club. Very encouraging and very enjoyable explaining what the Development fund is and what the Lotto actually benefits. But I enjoy speaking to fellow Bears anyway

Well done to all who are trying to build this up for the future of our club.

Have you guys asked the landlords along the PR for permission to display material in their pubs to highlight interest ?

This is a great opportunity for Bears who can no longer get to the games or find it too expensive , but can still support the club by giving £2 or so per week towards the future of our club and by doing so are still contributing in some way without being able to attend.

£2 per week obviously works out at £104 per year. Not season ticket money I know but certainly a good contribution per head.

Some people may be able to afford more and may do so but , as you say , many people are still unaware of what the money does for the future of our club.

Keep up the good work people.

I plan on contacting all Clubs to do a Lotto q&a in future. We are taking Lotto to the people

Hi Guys, very constructive meeting with Colin Stewart before hand. Pressing ahead with a match day street team for Lotto. Unfortunately no display was ready for taking to the Louden so folk just seen a guy at a table with a clip board. But I spent 45 minutes at the Subway entrance to the Stadium speaking to fans, signed up 3 and handed out 50 flyers with geniune interest who preferred to fill in the details on the back and free post back to the Club. Very encouraging and very enjoyable explaining what the Development fund is and what the Lotto actually benefits. But I enjoy speaking to fellow Bears anyway

Well done mate. Great effort by you. Hopefully the people return the forms

For any bluenoses ANYWHERE in the world. You can sign up through my Agency. I donate all weekly and any prize money commission to RYD.
If you are old school and don't like online banking stuff. You can send me weekly/monthly cheque and you are on.
Any overseas bears without a GB bank account and/or GB address.. A simple wee paypal transfer weekly/monthly and I will get you signed up.
Whatever way you want to do it.. Just get signed up. We really really need to get a massive momentum going on this.
And remember 5 sign ups and you can get an Agency of your own going. And it will grow!! Family/Mates and for sure in the workplace.

Following my discussions with Colin Stewart at the weekend

Please read – Rangers need your help

RANGERS LOTTO – We need your help!

Volunteers required on Home Match Days

An incredible social media drive by Gregco and Stu Hamilton has seen a surge of new Membership. They are a credit to Our Club for the time they have given up to champion the Rangers Lotto and the Youth Development Fund.

The numbers in comparison to the size of the fan base we have are still disappointingly low, especially considering the first team is already seeing the fruits of it’s labour, and that it is only £1 P/W to play.

There are so many fans who live in the offline world, and in order to reach out the larger support, Rangers Lotto needs your help.

We are looking to form a match day Street Team. This will consistent of 7-10 Volunteer fans on Home match days, giving up a few hours to engage fans around the stadium and in local Rangers Bars and Clubs.

You will be Championing one of the biggest projects within the Club, and explaining the benefits of joining before taking down contact information for the Club to follow up on, or proving them with an application to complete at home.

There is no hard selling involved. We want to educate fans on what Rangers Lotto does and where the money goes.

You will be provided with ID and over-the-top of your own wear clothing (which can be handed back in and stored pre-kick-off). Training will be provided.

If you have the time Pre-kick Off, enjoy talking to fellow fans and want to help please contact @TheBlueGates72 on Twitter or email rydc@rangers.co.uk and we will be in touch.

We have 5 Team Members already thanks to 4Lads blog promoting this for the RYDC, we are looking for 5 more!. DM me on here if you can help or follow instructions above.

g.gif

For any bluenoses ANYWHERE in the world. You can sign up through my Agency. I donate all weekly and any prize money commission to RYD.
If you are old school and don't like online banking stuff. You can send me weekly/monthly cheque and you are on.
Any overseas bears without a GB bank account and/or GB address.. A simple wee paypal transfer weekly/monthly and I will get you signed up.
Whatever way you want to do it.. Just get signed up. We really really need to get a massive momentum going on this.
And remember 5 sign ups and you can get an Agency of your own going. And it will grow!! Family/Mates and for sure in the workplace.

I'd like to get signed up, I'm in Australia so if you could let me know what way is best I'll happily get signed up

Please see above and get this Rolling Again!! Overseas Bears and Bearettes can sign up through me. A few have done it and it's Easy Peasy. Just message me and we can sort it.

Still confused, signed up in Jan and DD coming out my bank each week but had no communication at all yet, don’t even know my numbers?

For anyone who signs up to the Lotto this week, I am giving away a pair of tickets for Saturdays match against Kilmarnock. To be in with a chance of winning the tickets all you have to do is sign up through us

We are still around 10k,yes ten thousand pounds PER WEEK behind the micks. This must be sorted and the only way is more and more sign ups. Do it as an individual or better still become an Agent. All to help The Rangers become No 1.

We are still around 10k,yes ten thousand pounds PER WEEK behind the micks. This must be sorted and the only way is more and more sign ups. Do it as an individual or better still become an Agent. All to help The Rangers become No 1.

Mate I will be in touch with you soon. I want to use your Agency to try and drum up interest from offshore Bears. You provide an option not previously available and I think we could drum up some new Membership through your Paypal model. If you are on twitter add me @BrownBrogue1872 we can DM on there.

Mate I will be in touch with you soon. I want to use your Agency to try and drum up interest from offshore Bears. You provide an option not previously available and I think we could drum up some new Membership through your Paypal model. If you are on twitter add me @BrownBrogue1872 we can DM on there.
I would be only too happy to help out. Not on twitter but I will DM you on here with my email addy.

I find this astounding. We are the biggest club, we have the biggest fanbase but we are contributing 10k a week less to our club than they are to theirs, that’s over half a million pounds each year or five million pounds every ten years.

It’s only £1 a week, easy to do via either www.rangerslotto.co.uk , 0141 427 4914 or using the agents who regularly put their contact details on here.

It all takes only a couple of minutes and if you use direct debit you don’t have to do anything further, each weeks entry is made automatically. You don’t even have to check your numbers as that is done for you and you are notified if you win.

With apologies to those individuals whose individual circumstances dictate that every penny is a prisoner and genuinely can’t afford to, can anybody who doesn’t currently participate explain why.

Back in the day we raised millions via Rangers Pools to completely rebuild Ibrox. Think what similar amounts from the lottery could do for our youth programme and the subsequent effect on the first team.

I find this astounding. We are the biggest club, we have the biggest fanbase but we are contributing 10k a week less to our club than they are to theirs, that’s over half a million pounds each year or five million pounds every ten years.

It’s only £1 a week, easy to do via either www.rangerslotto.co.uk , 0141 427 4914 or using the agents who regularly put their contact details on here.

It all takes only a couple of minutes and if you use direct debit you don’t have to do anything further, each weeks entry is made automatically. You don’t even have to check your numbers as that is done for you and you are notified if you win.

With apologies to those individuals whose individual circumstances dictate that every penny is a prisoner and genuinely can’t afford to, can anybody who doesn’t currently participate explain why.

Back in the day we raised millions via Rangers Pools to completely rebuild Ibrox. Think what similar amounts from the lottery could do for our youth programme and the subsequent effect on the first team.
Outstanding post Big Stein.. Just sign up please!!

Back