Rangers Lotto

like a broken record here but...for fans who can't make games you can still buy rising stars tickets online. SO simple.

like a broken record here but...for fans who can't make games you can still buy rising stars tickets online. SO simple.

If the person who wins doesn't attend Ibrox do they get complimentary ticket to get the cheque presented?

For any bluenoses ANYWHERE in the world. You can sign up through my Agency. I donate all weekly and any prize money commission to RYD.
If you are old school and don't like online banking stuff. You can send me weekly/monthly cheque and you are on.
Any overseas bears without a GB bank account and/or GB address.. A simple wee paypal transfer weekly/monthly and I will get you signed up.
Whatever way you want to do it.. Just get signed up. We really really need to get a massive momentum going on this.
And remember 5 sign ups and you can get an Agency of your own going. And it will grow!! Family/Mates and for sure in the workplace.
Another wee heads up for overseas bears/clubs who would like to get signed up to Rangers Lotto. Just DM me and we can do it.

5001 new sign ups since the start of this year. Another 5000 would be great!! There is a 10k monthly roll over this month. Must be worth a quid surely!!

Signed up over a year ago for 2 quid a week , not won anything yet ?? Unless wife has pocketed it and keeping schtum !!!! Well worth it and don't really care if i win or not. Also a lifetime member of Rangers First/Club 1872 , again feel it was worth it. Imagine what we could do if every season ticket holder joined up for even 1 pound a week. Everybody has different financial situations so i do not judge anyone for not playing.

We need a rap to get this pumped for new season

"It's 2018 to 2019 - yo, word
You muthafuckas all know what I mean - biggidybong
Buy a lotto or a rising star ticket
Or I'll find yo window and brick it
Bust a cap between yo fucking horns
Unless you fill out muthafucking direct debit forms....eeeehoooo! Shamoan!"

We need a rap to get this pumped for new season

"It's 2018 to 2019 - yo, word
You muthafuckas all know what I mean - biggidybong
Buy a lotto or a rising star ticket
Or I'll find yo window and brick it
Bust a cap between yo fucking horns
Unless you fill out muthafucking direct debit forms....eeeehoooo! Shamoan!"
EOL. Get this sent to Colin at the Lotto Office. Im sure he will be well impressed and probably get it played at all home games!!

EOL. Get this sent to Colin at the Lotto Office. Im sure he will be well impressed and probably get it played at all home games!!

I'm not sure, but if you really think so...I'm imagining getting the skinny ned from River City to rap it with Bobby Carlyle doing the "Uh huh, one time..." bits. Thoughts?

Back