Rangers Lotto

I've had a lotto ticket for a while now and not sure how it works? You get allocated 4 numbers, do these have to be the first four numbers drawn or four out of the six to win. what determines how much you win?
Go to Rangers Lotto on RYD website and it gives all details of winning nos combinations.

If you were a Rangers Lotto Agent, how many people could you get signed up? Include all friends,family,neighbours,workmates etc. Genuine question.. I'm just curious!!

Are they scrapping rangers lotto??

I got a call from ranger pools tonight asking why i hadnt used my account. Told them im just playing lotto only due to trying to lower my gambling

Boy say gers lotto is getting replaced /stopped soon?? Was he at it?

I got a call from ranger pools tonight asking why i hadnt used my account. Told them im just playing lotto only due to trying to lower my gambling

First I've heard of this one. Anyone else heard this one?

First I've heard of this one. Anyone else heard this one?
The call wasn’t from Rangers, it was from Littlewoods in Manchester phoning the people who have signed up to the Pools but aren’t actually playing.

So don’t know how they would have any knowledge on the Rangers Lotto.

The call wasn’t from Rangers, it was from Littlewoods in Manchester phoning the people who have signed up to the Pools but aren’t actually playing.

So don’t know how they would have any knowledge on the Rangers Lotto.

they introduced themselves as Rangers Pools mate. It was all very odd imo

they introduced themselves as Rangers Pools mate. It was all very odd imo
Colin who runs the Rangers Pools says the Manchester office were phoning the people up who are signed up to it but aren’t actually playing. They would have said they are Rangers Pools because it’s Littlewoods that are running it for us.

For any bluenoses ANYWHERE in the world. You can sign up through my Agency. I donate all weekly and any prize money commission to RYD.
If you are old school and don't like online banking stuff. You can send me weekly/monthly cheque and you are on.
Any overseas bears without a GB bank account and/or GB address.. A simple wee paypal transfer weekly/monthly and I will get you signed up.
Whatever way you want to do it.. Just get signed up. We really really need to get a massive momentum going on this.
And remember 5 sign ups and you can get an Agency of your own going. And it will grow!! Family/Mates and for sure in the workplace.
Another reminder to Overseas Bears. You CAN sign up to Rangers Lotto. See above and message me.

i was just about to ask - does anybody actually win. Had a fivers worth of tickets a week and not a sniff.

Infact how do you win hahaha
I won £20 a couple of months back. I buy 7 tkts a week and Im an agent, so thats the way to do it!! Also won 2nd prize £250 Rising Stars a few weeks before it. You gotta be in it to win it.

I won £20 a couple of months back. I buy 7 tkts a week and Im an agent, so thats the way to do it!! Also won 2nd prize £250 Rising Stars a few weeks before it. You gotta be in it to win it.
meaning i get a fivers worth every week - must be nearly two years now and not a sniff of anything

meaning i get a fivers worth every week - must be nearly two years now and not a sniff of anything
Its the luck of the draw Bert. But helping to finance all that is going on at HTC. Well done with your contribution. Hope you get a winner soon.

Guys I knows it’s a old post how does one transfer my own payments to the railway bears one so they get the commission or am I better doing a new sub

Hello!

If anyone is interested in signing up to the Rangers lotto then get in touch and I can sign you up! I donate all my commission back to RYDC.

For only £1 a week the Rangers Lotto enters you into 3 draws.

Saturday Jackpot up to £4,000

You are also entered into a bonus Wednesday draw which has a guaranteed £1,000 jackpot and a monthly rollover which can reach anything up to £25,000!

All profits from the lotto get put directly into our Youth Academy. A very simple way to get revenue into our club.

Contact me on twitter @gregco5088 if you would like to sign up and I can get it sorted for you.

Thanks!
Hi Greg

How many payments are supposed to come out a month? I've looked back at December and I had £1 payments come out on: 02, 04, 09, 11, 16, 18, 23, 29 and the 31st - does this seem right?

Hi Greg

How many payments are supposed to come out a month? I've looked back at December and I had £1 payments come out on: 02, 04, 09, 11, 16, 18, 23, 29 and the 31st - does this seem right?
This is due to the missed draws during covid. RYDC sent a lette explaining they would be doing this and to make players aware im sure mate. Maybe didnt reach everyone. Its basically more frequent draws.

Hi Greg

They have been doing an extra weekly draw to make up for the lost revenue during the first lockdown so you will have a payment taken on a Wednesday and a Friday at the moment.

Latest posts

Back