Rangers Lotto

I made a payment on Friday and got a notification saying I shall only be entered into a draw when Rangers confirm the transaction.

I've heard nothing as yet. Is this normal procedure ?
If it was a DD you set up it can take some bank 5/7 days to set it up. As soon as the payment comes of your account you will be in next draw. Your numbers card should come through post soon. Well done signing up.

Already do a £1 a week, want to add another line in her name is it easy enough to do?

I signed up yesterday and haven’t had a confirmation email yet.

Any idea how long it takes for the email to come through?

@RFC_Colin, I signed up and have made two payments via DD. I gave my New York address - any idea how long it might take to get the card?
New Youk Bear. As far as I am aware you need to have GB bank account and GB address. Try email to Lotto Office to clarify. If you have any probs you can sign up on my agency. Just message me and we can sort it.

New Youk Bear. As far as I am aware you need to have GB bank account and GB address. Try email to Lotto Office to clarify. If you have any probs you can sign up on my agency. Just message me and we can sort it.

OK. I used a GB bank account. Guess i should have just used a family member's address to keep things simple. Will email them and ask them to change it. Thanks for the advice.

How does it work by signing up ? D'you get the same number/s every draw.

Young fella next to me in the EE buys 2 every home game.

How does it work by signing up ? D'you get the same number/s every draw.

Young fella next to me in the EE buys 2 every home game.

For the Lotto, yes you sign up and get the same numbers every week.

I assume the fella beside you guys 2 Rising Stars tickets every home game. This is a different draw from the Lotto.

So I signed up on 11th Jan and got an email confirmation
Not received any other documentation and no idea what my numbers are
Should I have received something by now?

Whats the difference between rising stars and the Lotto?
Both go to RYD income. Rising Stars is sold on Ibrox matchdays. The half time draw is funded by this.
Rangers Lotto is a weekly lotto competition that runs every week. You get 4 numbers and there is a draw on every Saturday and Wednesday with a minthly rollover draw every month up to 25k. Get signed up on RYD website!!

The things that's surprised me is some of those who aren't playing. Season ticket holders who go home and away. Some weren't aware of the lotto, some were and just hadn't got round to it and a couple just needed a good shaming haha!

Anyone on here not sure about signing up drop me a wee message and I can get you sorted/give you any info you're not sure about. If I can't help I can get answers from the office for you!

The things that's surprised me is some of those who aren't playing. Season ticket holders who go home and away. Some weren't aware of the lotto, some were and just hadn't got round to it and a couple just needed a good shaming haha!

Anyone on here not sure about signing up drop me a wee message and I can get you sorted/give you any info you're not sure about. If I can't help I can get answers from the office for you!
Gallant. This is 100% true. That is why I think new agents getting folk who are just not aware signed up. It would make a massive difference. If one person signs up then great but one agent can get multiples.. Like you and me. AGENTS WANTED!!

I buy two tickets a week, but I have no idea what my numbers are or what the winning numbers are. I joined at the recent Open Day held in Ibrox Primary, but I`ve heard nothing since. Just the subscription being taken weekly from my bank account. I would be grateful for some assistance please.

I buy two tickets a week, but I have no idea what my numbers are or what the winning numbers are. I joined at the recent Open Day held in Ibrox Primary, but I`ve heard nothing since. Just the subscription being taken weekly from my bank account. I would be grateful for some assistance please.
Give the office a call mate, 0141 427 4914, the girls will sort you out and get your numbers sent to you.

I want to sign up. Do i just phone the number on this thread? I see links being posted to sign up online with someone being your "agent"? If someone can advise the most efficient way then that would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Back