Rangers manager Steven Gerrard makes £5,000 donation to local Govan charity

Stevie G donates £5000 to a Govan charity, meanwhile at Celtic, there response to this global crisis is , WE WANT THE LEAGUE TITLE, WE ARE DUE IT , YOU CAN'T NULLIFY THE SEASON , WE WILL TAKE LEGAL ACTION, well folks just about right , it's things like this that makes us us & them them , absolutely low life scum

The two are not comparable. The actions of true Rangers men need not be compared to anything the Orcs from the other side do. This obsession to compare us to them must end.

Not the kind of story you'll see highlighted in the red top rags, but I'm sure the charity will greatly appreciate this. Well done Stevie G

He's not forgotten his roots and has made similar donation to a charity in Liverpool (Foodbank I think)
Sheer class.

I can see the negative comments from folk saying "millionaire football manager gives only 5k" however it's a great gesture.
Fabulous gesture. Wonder
what those same people be saying about this then? 'Huge donation' etc

Celtic captain Scott Brown has donated £1000 of his own cash to help NHS staff in Glasgow working tirelessly to beat the coronavirus crisis.

The Celtic skipper joined forces with the John O'Byrne Foundation to gift the generous sum.

The children's charity is matching the donation and giving the much-needed cash to four A&E departments across the city

[/URL]

Last edited:
Back