Rangers Manager wearing a suit on matchday

Suit 100% of the time, it’s a tradition. That and the fact that older gentlemen wearing trakkies is just weird. (Gerrard exemption - he’d look good in anything!!)

Suits for the manager are a must. On top of that, players in my opinion should always turn up on match day wearing one too. Hate to see players in tracksuits with the trouser legs rolled up before a game.

It's tradition, and Rangers are all about standards. Compare and contrast with the tramps at the other side of the city. I'll take the Rangers way any day.

Manager wearing a trackie is just as sad as the ned in his forties walking around shopping centres wearing one

McCall looked better in the tracksuit tbh.
CANk6h8W4AA89_U.jpg
Think he's wearing his tracksuit under that suit tbh

Normally I’d insist on a suit but I love Gerrard so much he could stand in my wife’s bra and pants if he wanted to.

Wouldn’t bother me in the slightest if he wore a tracksuit. Football is a sport after all.
The manager of the Rangers football club should wear a suit it’s not a rule it’s just class to be honest. There’s a reason that we call ourselves the people and wearing a tracksuit whilst being manager isn’t one of them

couldnt give a toss, I know Stevie would prefer a track suit so for that reason we should let him.

We should move with the times the manager should be allowed his choice, suit or working gear tracksuit. I have no doubt he would still look the part and be smart.

Compare the appearance our management to the likes of Lennon and O’Neill, this is a tradition I would continue with.

A Rangers manager should wear a suit at all times.
It used to annoy me seeing McCoist wearing shorts when he was the assistant to Smith
I'd go step further, I'd have the players suited and booted (or brogued)on match day as well

Can't say it would bother me particularly although I do think in the modern game the traditions are rare & should be kept wherever possible.

I'm less bothered about that because I know busses can be uncomfortable and it's better that they feel properly stretched and good going into a game.

A suit is part of the ora of a manager. He isn't one of the guys he is to be respected and listened to.

Also some coaches don't know when to grow up. Look at the nick of Tony Pulis.

My head is telling me that it shouldn’t really matter if the gaffer wants to wear a tracksuit in the dugout but I know if he did, I’d be disappointed.

Back