Rangers Media Team On Fire.

Beat Hamilton back in the 80's with 9 men Durrant & Roberts were sent off 2-0 I think it was we went top of the league that night it was a midweek game

I ended-up two rows in front of my seat when that went in. The sense of 'we will still do this' after the second red felt very real that day - something that Walter always brought.

This was the day I think Kenny Miller, kinda, got accepted again, by some of the support who still weren’t sure.

Had he not scored against Celtic before this cup final? Surely those goals would've led to him being accepted more?

My memory could be playing tricks on me though.

Had he not scored against Celtic before this cup final? Surely those goals would've led to him being accepted more?

My memory could be playing tricks on me though.
He scored 2 before that final at the piggery, I’m sure his second was a boruc fumble. But like a said, I know some who still couldn’t accept him, but they went quiet after that winner in the cup final.

Did the bookies pay out when you picked Rangers to win on your coupon that night?
Well that depends - did you pick Rangers to win the game? Because no they wouldn’t

did you pick Rangers to win the tie or qualify? Then yes they would.

The result of the game was a draw, therefore, we didn’t win the game with 9 men, we won the tie.

I think that's the only game we've taken the lead with 9 men. The others we have held a lead although the Hearts game we might have been down to 10 before we scored. The game at the Piggery we equalised with 9 men.

You know we are in the trenches when the leader is down on the touchline, why a day in the sun that was! I remember going apocalyptic at the referee...until I seen the red back for KT oooft

What a goal! What a day! What a team! They were special times, let’s get them back and properly savour them. Properly savour every moment!

Thompson red was hard to argue, but Danny Wilson should have stayed on. Just shows doesn't matter the referee if the team has the right attitude and dig makes no difference. Walter could instils that in a team like no other manager

Back