Rangers Media Team On Fire.

I've never seen an atmosphere change so much in a game. I think a lot were thinking its just a run of the mill cup final against St mirren and it was so flat. By the end it is up there as one of the best I've been to. Folk going mental

That header was absolutely unreal. Miller in general in his second spell was unplayable at times, what a signing he turned out to be .

We can laugh thinking back but I remember about 70 minutes gone stood there thinking we cant win this.

St Mirren genuinely had both full backs stood at our byeline and they were playing pinball and just couldnt get the ball to go in.

Think I would be right in saying the only 10 seconds we were out our own box was the goal.

Nothing tops Goughs goal in injury time against that shower with 9 men , and no goalie , they should have beat us by about 6 or 7 that day after woods and then butcher got sent off

My first OF game at 9 years old.

Never forget the roar when Gough equalised. Think Big Butcher was quoted as saying sitting in the dressing room after being sent off her thought a Jumbo Jet was taking off.

Well that depends - did you pick Rangers to win the game? Because no they wouldn’t

did you pick Rangers to win the tie or qualify? Then yes they would.

The result of the game was a draw, therefore, we didn’t win the game with 9 men, we won the tie.

I think you know what I meant mate.

Original comments are about winning a match with 9 men.

We done it vs St Mirren.

We never done it against Ufa..... we “only” managed a draw.

Still sends shivers down the spine ... what a day

Anyone who is still undecided on Kenny Miller - look at what it means to him

He scored 2 before that final at the piggery, I’m sure his second was a boruc fumble. But like a said, I know some who still couldn’t accept him, but they went quiet after that winner in the cup final.
Mind a few people saying they refused to celebrate his goals :D

Aye, sure ye did mate.

A great day.
I remember having a large smile reading the thoughts of Bill Leckie after the game, posted on the old board from whatever gutter rag he was writing for.
He was sick, unsurprisingly.

I think he admitted leaving before full time!
What sort of fan does that when you are a goal down in a cup final?

One of my most memorable goals ever.
The situation, the goal, the celebrations - just a wonderful result.

Remember back in the 80's when Coop was with us ,we had 2 sent off at the piggery finished 0-0 but definetely felt like a win with 20k bears on the terracing.

Back