Rangers Megastore refit

Apologies if this has already been answered but is the shop at the st enoch centre still there and are Rangers/castore taking that back too?

Apologies if this has already been answered but is the shop at the st enoch centre still there and are Rangers/castore taking that back too?
Elite are the leaseholders and have the right to our merchandise until the Castore deal officially kicks in.

When that expires, Rangers/Castore may end up taking the lease on but I imagine that'll be up to elite.

Do you think they will change the name from "Megastore"???

Not sure to exactly what, but I'd prefer something a bit more sophisticated.

Megastore is a bit meh and I reckon/hope Castore may feel the same.
Megastore only really made sense for me when we had multiple smaller stores and that as the Mega Store

Remember a sports shop in Chicago had it set up like the bulls , Jordan, pippen , rodman from behind sitting on bench with towels on - looked so real- some set up similar

Who would our players be? :D

Am presuming these players are clothed or is the towel just to the side of them in the buff.
Lol yeah clothed sitting on a bench kind of bent over with towel over head as they do - in full kit with manes n numbers - it looked realistic - to be honest wouldn’t really work for us . Prob just a display of players 1-11 might

Can't wait to be able to go in to the stadium shop. Only time I have been in the last few years was to see how pathetic it had become.

It is a disgrace what Ashley has done to us.

Barcelona ground is a tip tbh the superstore is nice but its owned by nike am sure

I'd heard that a lot before I went for a game 3 or 4 years ago and honestly didn't see what all the dirty/tip chat was about.

Cracking big stadium, yes it's a concrete bowl effectively but definitely not dirty and far more character about it than the likes of Wembley or Spurs new ground.

Back