Rangers Megastore refit

Some products with logos such as fridge magnets and mugs are fine but no stupid sh*te like oven mitts!
I'd be OK with one of these.
VhDrHUH.gif

nYRVLzd.jpg

Hope so. Think these guys are in it to make a real impression from the start. The fact that they have there own dedicated Rangers team within Castore will mean alot of variety products and design and decor
Remember the megastore refit will only be the start of a whole new Era commercially ,the current store will move over to the brand new building replacing the Edmiston so I'd imagine the current arrangement will be on a smaller scale until 2022

Remember the megastore refit will only be the start of a whole new Era commercially ,the current store will move over to the brand new building replacing the Edmiston so I'd imagine the current arrangement will be on a smaller scale until 2022
Yeah that goes without saying we understand that it will move to bigger premises but still looking forward to designs for refit. Then onto bigger and better at ED House

A bigger footprint is needed for our store, a big glass football shaped protrusion should replace the current set up maybe over 3 levels ....if we can’t fill the corner in for seats that is.

A bigger footprint is needed for our store, a big glass football shaped protrusion should replace the current set up maybe over 3 levels ....if we can’t fill the corner in for seats that is.
The store just now is only a temporary measure, plans are underway to knock down and rebuild Edmiston house incorporating a 2 floor store if I’m correct, current store would be hoped to become a sports bar

Yeah think its big enough for now however ideal size for sports bar but not big enough for club shop long term. So excited for work to begin at Ed House

Ah the rangers shop remember going into the one on corner of Copland Road as a wee lad. For some reason always sticks out that I got these shiney bugs bunny rangers stickers

Back