Rangers Megastore refit

I hope it’s better than the shop at the Bernabau as I was pretty underwhelmed by that. Nothing interactive or out of the ordinary on the occasions I was in. Quality on offer was good eg branded water bottles were same as the players use. But I’d hope the range on offer for us beats that and we are imaginative.

I hope it’s better than the shop at the Bernabau as I was pretty underwhelmed by that. Nothing interactive or out of the ordinary on the occasions I was in. Quality on offer was good eg branded water bottles were same as the players use. But I’d hope the range on offer for us beats that and we are imaginative.

This is the company behind the design of new retail space inside The Rangers Fan Hub.

Luxury Retail designers INK have been chosen and have outfitted some of the world’s most iconic brands, have a look at their portfolio! www.inkassociates.co.uk/projects

This is the company behind the design of new retail space inside The Rangers Fan Hub.

Luxury Retail designers INK have been chosen and have outfitted some of the world’s most iconic brands, have a look at their portfolio! www.inkassociates.co.uk/projects
All looks really good and exciting times ahead. Any word on when these works are due to kick off? If the grand plan is to have this in place for 2022 it looks like a very tight construction programme.

I’m pretty sure Castore have overall ambitions for 10 stores around the UK. I think Belfast was actually mentioned by one of lads when they were doing the interviews. I’d imagine they would just take over the lease of the current store as it’s in a good location.

For nostalgia I would love the shop to return to its original spot in Ann Street. What a store that was, had everything.
Apart from the manager being a Man Utd fan who had no interest in Rangers. We all know how that turned out.

Seen Castore are about to open a store in June in Liverpool City centre at the Liverpool One area. It’s shown on their Instagram stories. It’s the old Pretty Green store on Manesty’s Lane that they are moving in to.

A lot of prestigious brands in that area. It will be right next door to Harvey Nichols.

One thing we can maybe look to cash in on is Liverpool fans potentially buying our gear if Gerrard is wearing it. There are also Liverpool and Everton club shops in that shopping district too.

Seen Castore are about to open a store in June in Liverpool City centre at the Liverpool One area. It’s shown on their Instagram stories. It’s the old Pretty Green store on Manesty’s Lane that they are moving in to.

A lot of prestigious brands in that area. It will be right next door to Harvey Nichols.

One thing we can maybe look to cash in on is Liverpool fans potentially buying our gear if Gerrard is wearing it. There are also Liverpool and Everton club shops in that shopping district too.

If they don’t have Gerrard opening the store, they’ve missed a trick!

Tims will be raging when they find out we’re spending £5m+ on this. It’s state of the art.

Hagi + Edminston house + a wee unmentioned surprise and we’ll have the bloggers writing to parliament.
£5m is less than I was expecting for that building to be fair.

Tims will be raging when they find out we’re spending £5m+ on this. It’s state of the art.

Hagi + Edminston house + a wee unmentioned surprise and we’ll have the bloggers writing to parliament.
Wow looks like Glasgow Celti@ Council forgot to get that done for them, corrupt ba$tards.

Last edited:
It’s exciting to see something like this coming. It would be good if the conference centre they are talking about is big enough to host POTY night and charity/speakers nights etc which can be doubled on match days as somewhere to have a few drinks.

Very good point!

Genuine question.

What looks awful about it?

I think it’s just the drawing but it makes it look like a square version of hearts new main stand fronting which we all roundly ridiculed . I’m sure when we see more accurate drawings though this won’t be the case .

Had a look on Google Earth and those flats are really close to Edmiston House.

Aye i did same, also one of the impressions shows what looks like a separate building curving round on the other side of harrison drive, there also doesnt seem a huge amount of space here, they will definitely have to be creative here although to be fair thats why these firms get paid what they do.

whats unmentioned surprise about? Playing squad, fan hub or something different?

I was amazed how closed in Anfield was.No space anywhere around the ground.

They done amazingly well to build that new stand. The land outside it is how I imagine behind the Copland will look. Even the brickwork on the stand looks similar to the artists impression of how the external part of the Copland will look.

The only thing I see being a stumbling block is the bricks which were billed as “being a part of Ibrox forever” - it will only be the side panels that could be touched.

A lot of people have memorial bricks to those who have passed so they can’t be touched.

They done amazingly well to build that new stand. The land outside it is how I imagine behind the Copland will look. Even the brickwork on the stand looks similar to the artists impression of how the external part of the Copland will look.

The only thing I see being a stumbling block is the bricks which were billed as “being a part of Ibrox forever” - it will only be the side panels that could be touched.

A lot of people have memorial bricks to those who have passed so they can’t be touched.
I'd imagine that terms and conditions mean that they can.

Even if not, the club could just redo the engraving. People don't physically own the bricks

The paving and benches inscribed with legendary players names and career stats outside Anfield are great and kept immaculate. Something similar for Ibrox between the Copland and the new Ed House project and then again between the Main stand and the sports complex would look equally good.

Bricks could be redone or perhaps updated and incorporated into an inactive wall panel . As long as they display the same message and fans don’t need to pay again .

They could park at Auchenhowie and get bussed in

Still not what I'm getting at. Most stadiums that are up to scratch have an entrance where staff cars and buses go in. I understand that we dont have the room and structure for this just seeing if club can be creative in and around ground.

Aye i did same, also one of the impressions shows what looks like a separate building curving round on the other side of harrison drive, there also doesnt seem a huge amount of space here, they will definitely have to be creative here although to be fair thats why these firms get paid what they do.
I noticed that. Wondered if it was related to the Albion development which is obviously a similar style. If the developer is also putting up some flats in part of the footprint at Harrison Drive then that might be part of how the club is financing EH

I noticed that. Wondered if it was related to the Albion development which is obviously a similar style. If the developer is also putting up some flats in part of the footprint at Harrison Drive then that might be part of how the club is financing EH

These are residential/retail blocks which tie into the clubs wider plans for “Copland Way” remember the megastore will eventually make way for a sports bar. This turns otherwise empty parking space on Matchday into revenue generating areas.

I believe financing this project is via the sale of part of the Albion.

These are residential/retail blocks which tie into the clubs wider plans for “Copland Way” remember the megastore will eventually make way for a sports bar. This turns otherwise empty parking space on Matchday into revenue generating areas.

I believe financing this project is via the sale of part of the Albion.
Thanks for the explanation.
So is the club developing that itself, or selling the land to a third party to develop?

YxvkkON.jpg

Looks like Pacific Quay CSC ..... hopefully not in real life !!

Last edited:
Back