Rangers Merchandise

Captain Cutlass

Official Ticketer
I know this subject has probably been covered a hundred times but I've got visitors over from Australia and they announced last night that they wanted to go to the Rangers Megastore to buy tops, polos, hoodies and all sorts of other Rangers merchandise.
From what I can make out, the Megastore is desperately poor for choice at the moment.
Could any Bears point me in the right direction for getting decent Rangers kit.
Is JD Sports an option?
Cheers in advance!

Avoid the Megastore. It’s the Fat C*nts out of date merchandise. Your best bet is the Rangers Store in St Enochs.

JD Sports might have some stock, as will Greaves, but the St Enochs Store is easily the best option.

But surely, as a regular poster, you know that anyway?

Avoid the Megastore. It’s the Fat C*nts out of date merchandise. Your best bet is the Rangers Store in St Enochs.

JD Sports might have some stock, as will Greaves, but the St Enochs Store is easily the best option.

But surely, as a regular poster, you know that anyway?
Cheers for that!
I don't wear branded kit personally so I'm a bit out of touch of where to go for the best selection, I was aware that the Megastore was gash though.

I know this subject has probably been covered a hundred times but I've got visitors over from Australia and they announced last night that they wanted to go to the Rangers Megastore to buy tops, polos, hoodies and all sorts of other Rangers merchandise.
From what I can make out, the Megastore is desperately poor for choice at the moment.
Could any Bears point me in the right direction for getting decent Rangers kit.
Is JD Sports an option?
Cheers in advance!
Definitely the St Enoch shop m8.

Megastore is fat tats jumble sale for now also known as slaves direct. Avoid. had to tell people the other week who was buying a few out of date tops not to buy.

there should be a sticky on this at top of page in giant fonts warning everyone to stay away

When I was at Ibrox on Saturday night I walked past the "Megastore" and noticed a sign in the window saying it's only open on match days.

The fat c**t can't be making anything out of it so here's hoping he pisses off soon.

St Enoch's is the place to go.

Back