Rangers Museum Update

I think in an earlier update it was mentioned they were found during a search of various nooks and crannies of the stadium for any memorabilia. I think it was said they were produced by the architects at the time the stand was being designed.
Yes it has that 'aged' look, what a find.

Does anyone know if they filled the position of Edmiston house manager they were advertising a couple months ago?

Does anyone know if they filled the position of Edmiston house manager they were advertising a couple months ago?
Yes they have filled the position. Covered in latest blog with four lads and James Bisgrove

Yes they have filled the position. Covered in latest blog with four lads and James Bisgrove

A high calibre general manager from a live events venue in London.
Sounds a very good appointment. Wonder if this person applied or was head hunted.

Have been working in the new R&A Golf Museum over last few weeks and I really hope we end up with something as good as what they have there.

Looks really smart

I have an item that may of be of interest to them, but I doubt it.

George Soutar (or, more accurately, his son) was a very close friend of the family, and I was gifted some stuff - mainly from McCoist. The item I have in mind is a sweatshirt issued to commemorate the 92/93 treble winning season.

I'm not in Glasgow, if and when I get back I'll take photos and email the club to see if they're interested.
A little kit man section including stuff from Souter and Bell would be of huge interest to the fans. these are the only two i remember in the dugout so they are in the fabric of the club.

Back