Rangers need to speak up when Neil Doncaster is not screwing us

Gio#56

If as expected, SPFL do what they do and protect one of their own in Ken Ferguson again then I want my club to speak up for Scottish football. as the champions.

How can we expect other clubs to stand up for us when the rat is doing his normal services against us?

As the premier club of Scotland we need to make our voices heard when it not just about us. If Brechin are given a bye once again due to pals act at the SPFL then we really do need to question the sporting integrity once again.

How can this mans decision deny Brora or Kelty the chance of league 2 football? All because of Ken Ferguson past by being his side kick. If there was ever and doubt a play off was not to happen then surely its a member vote?

Honestly sick of this imbecile and his fellow directors, they are what is wrong with Scottish football. An organisation that look after the minority and forget the majority.

Agreed. I do however feel that there is the wind of change coming in Scottish football and more teams are lifting their heads above the parapets to breath in that change. I think that there would be much more support for us now.

Agreed. I do however feel that there is the wind of change coming in Scottish football and more teams are lifting their heads above the parapets to breath in that change. I think that there would be much more support for us now.
They had their chance last year and shat it. It takes courage of conviction to act on anothers behalf, not just when it is you at the wrong end of a shit decision.

Doncaster forced through the biggest scam in Scottish football with the Dundee missing vote last year to award the scum a title they hadn’t won

The Specky twat then hit clubs with relegation but saved Brechin

Now another season and the pyramid scheme is a shambles if Brechin avoid playing a play off

Doncaster should be out of Scottish football but there are too many who are in Lieswells pocket and voted to keep him

Rangers might speak out but unfortunately the majority of other clubs won’t challenge the cabal

The clubs should demand answers for Mr £400k a year man how he cannot find main sponsors for our league which is a disgrace given the size of his salary and the other useless bastards at the SPL

I know it’s on a completely different scale but Doncaster is picking the wrong time for such a fight. The mood of the general football fan, indeed the country, is that sporting merit and competition must be protected and ‘closed shops’ will not be tolerated.

Think he will back down on this one and hope his concort with the help of one of SPFL’s finest referees will win the playoff.

Doncaster is worse than useless.
We only hear his name when some shenanigans are going on.
Has he found any sponsorship for the game in Scotland, yet.
He can’t even arrange a sponsored bar of chocolate.

Te SFA had already consulted its lawyers with regard to Brora and Kelty being nominated as Champions of their respective leagues and their entitlement to participate in the pyramid play-offs.

The SFA's lawyers found that there was no issue with that.

It is unarguable that Brechin are legitimately Club No. 42. That is a fact and unaffected by anything that occurred in any other league and tyerefore the play-offs should take place.

The fact that the SPFL subsequently thought they had to consult their own lawyers demonstrates that they are moving heaven and earth to keep Ferguson and Brechin in the SPFL. This from an organisation that slaughtered a certain Super League recently from disregarding meritocracy.

If Brechin and Ferguson are saved it should indeed be called out.

Doncaster forced through the biggest scam in Scottish football with the Dundee missing vote last year to award the scum a title they hadn’t won

The Specky twat then hit clubs with relegation but saved Brechin

Now another season and the pyramid scheme is a shambles if Brechin avoid playing a play off

Doncaster should be out of Scottish football but there are too many who are in Lieswells pocket and voted to keep him

Rangers might speak out but unfortunately the majority of other clubs won’t challenge the cabal

The clubs should demand answers for Mr £400k a year man how he cannot find main sponsors for our league which is a disgrace given the size of his salary and the other useless bastards at the SPL
Still amazes me that we have an absolutely giant global Icon of the modern game operating in our league yet the clowns in charge cant leverage that to get a sponsor.

Last year Hearts & Thistle did that and were rewarded with relegation.

There is a stranglehold on Scottish football and those in power have their favourites... any chance to penalise those out of favour is lept upon.

In principle, I’d prefer Rangers to stay in the Scottish league structure rather than jump into some Sky TV-fest with the EPL, however when you reflect on what Scottish football is up against with the clowns in charge then I come round to thinking that Rangers should jump ship at the first opportunity.

If as expected, SPFL do what they do and protect one of their own in Ken Ferguson again then I want my club to speak up for Scottish football. as the champions.

How can we expect other clubs to stand up for us when the rat is doing his normal services against us?

As the premier club of Scotland we need to make our voices heard when it not just about us. If Brechin are given a bye once again due to pals act at the SPFL then we really do need to question the sporting integrity once again.

How can this mans decision deny Brora or Kelty the chance of league 2 football? All because of Ken Ferguson past by being his side kick. If there was ever and doubt a play off was not to happen then surely its a member vote?

Honestly sick of this imbecile and his fellow directors, they are what is wrong with Scottish football. An organisation that look after the minority and forget the majority.
Its not Doncaster’s decision it’s the Board’s decision. The Board is made up of member club’s representatives.

If Queens Park get promoted on 48 points from league 2 then Brechin should be club 42 on 6 points.

Simple as that. There was NO AGREEMENT that they would be promotions without relegation!

To now ask for no relegation is CRIMINAL. Trying the reverse logic that league 2 were not told regards relegation on a shorten setup is pathetic but all too familiar.

If Lowland league and Highland league use points per game to determine winners, so be it, Precedent was set on that one from a higher league in Scotland.

So if the SPFL do it once again and dont declare brechin for a 2nd year running as club 42 then the pyramid system is indeed a nonsense and it is a closed shop when it suits them.

If Queens Park get promoted on 48 points from league 2 then Brechin should be club 42 on 6 points.

Simple as that. There was NO AGREEMENT that they would be promotions without relegation!

To now ask for no relegation is CRIMINAL. Trying the reverse logic that league 2 were not told regards relegation on a shorten setup is pathetic but all too familiar.

If Lowland league and Highland league use points per game to determine winners, so be it, Precedent was set on that one from a higher league in Scotland.

So if the SPFL do it once again and dont declare brechin for a 2nd year running club 42 then the pyramid system is indeed a nonsense and it is a closed shop when it suits them.

If we don’t get change at the executive level ( governing bodies ) Q P will become a thorn in our side in the near future.

They’ll be another vote for Shame fc

It comes down to the old adage, "you scratch my back and i'll keep your club afloat" stuff. Brechin were one of Doncaster's stick on's when the cabal were facing revolt. Their sycophantic loyalty to the cabal cause is still being rewarded.

While I agree with the OP in principle I do t think there’s anything to worry about in this instance.

As far as I can see pretty much everyone in football is laughing at the bare faced cheek of Brechin. A vote will be required and I don’t think anyone is on their side and in a case like that there’s absolutely nothing Doncaster can do about it.

There’s only one way Clubs to Unite in a Vote of No Confidence!

Still amazes me that we have an absolutely giant global Icon of the modern game operating in our league yet the clowns in charge cant leverage that to get a sponsor.
I'm proud SG is our gaffer but I'm so embarrassed for him having to Manage in this tin pot league. It's not just Doncaster we need rid of but a general overhaul in the corridors of Hampden. How can Clubs two leagues below us have a bigger say than we do,they shouldn't be at the top table,yes they should have a vote but it's a bit like the tail wagging the dog.

The man who on more than one occasion failed to get sponsorship for his League or good TV deals but is rewarded with a hefty salary while licking Lieswells arse,the sooner we are rid of this fkn charlatan the better.

Brechin are right to protect their own interests up to and including blatant cheating.

All other clubs are within their rights to tell them to phuck off.

Will be interesting to see who supports cheating over 'sporting integrity'

Back