Rangers new formal Shirt supplier

When not working from home, I wear some of their shirts. Work in London and they have quite a few shops. They must have been hit very hard over the last year or so.

Why shouldn’t we have all these official suppliers - it’s a win win for both parties.

The only shirts I’ve worn for years. Great quality and ideal that you can choose both collar size as well as arm length

good move by the club

Buy my work shirts from here, fantastic quality. I am sure the Buchanan Street shop shut down a while back (pre COVID)

I get a lot of stuff online, a lot of their shops closed even before covid.

Being associated with Rangers won't do them any harm.

And the mentally challengeds can't boycott them cos they don't sell shell suits and kappa trackies!

Thought we were slapping another sponsor on the shirt for a second until I opened the thread.

The jersey is going to look like a South American walking billboard top soon :))
Was thinking the same. Then I thought who cares?. The more sponsorship the better

My work shirt of choice. Used to alternate between them and TM Lewin depending on who had the best deals on but the quality of TM Lewin's shirts have definitely went down over the last couple of years.

20% off isn't really anything special though, they are absolutely relentless with the marketing emails and post. They pretty much always have a 20% discount code available anyway.

Great shirts, although my days of wearing shirts are mostly over, there is nothing more satisfying in the morning than sticking on a good quality shirt before heading off to the office.

Back