Rangers new formal Shirt supplier

I get a lot of stuff online, a lot of their shops closed even before covid.

Being associated with Rangers won't do them any harm.

And the mentally challengeds can't boycott them cos they don't sell shell suits and kappa trackies!
In protest though they will now stop knocking them for any up coming court appearances.

They have a store in Glasgow City centre, I think.
They closed the shop in Glasgow which I found crazy, place was always busy, maybe the rent was pricey where they were on Buchanan street, could’ve surely got another Unit somewhere else in town

I used to buy from there all the time, I liked both their work & casual shirts , jumpers, buying online for clothes I’m not a fan of so not been using them since they closed Glasgow shop

Not happy with this at all.

Thomas Pink loyal!
I first treated myself to a Thomas Pink shirt back in the 90's in their Jermyn Street store. The staff treated me brilliantly and I felt like a king until the other customer in the shop bought 20 shirts :))
I don't need to wear a lot of formal shirts these days but I usually buy from CT when I do need them, the quality is superb for the price.

Have about 20 of their shirts already, between them & TM Lewin costs me a fortune every couple of months.Quality shirts. They also sponsor Fulham I believe.

Haven't seen anything official on Twitter or the likes these things are usually announced

The shirt they claim is the official one - is a regular one been around for a while, the tie pictured you can't buy - could do a lot better with this partnership !

Was a regular customer. Not bought anything since
I don’t wear shirts to work so don’t need a lot but was always my go to, used Debenhams after they closed...looks like I’ll be getting the train to Edinburgh now!

Just realized that was Jon McLaughlin in the ad! Thought it was a generic male model at first! Looking Suave Jonny boy!

Every little helps, it might not be a huge amount of money but it is one more thing being gifted rather than paid for, and it will be a boost to the company, they might have looked at the % increase of Castore sales thinking i will have some of that.
It also helps that the shirts are top quality.

The shirts are 60 odd quid but look on their site, there is a deal is on atm giving you 4 shirts for 129 pounds.

Last edited:
Every little helps, it might not be a huge amount of money but it is one more thing being gifted rather than paid for, and it will be a boost to the company, they might have looked at the % increase of Castore sales thinking i will have some of that.
It also helps that the shirts are top quality.

The shirts are 60 odd quid but look on their site, there is a deal is on atm giving you 4 shirts for 129 pounds.

:D

They’re like DFS - they have that same sale on every single day.

I think most of the time it’s actually 4 for £120.

How do they stack up against (Thomas)Pink Shirt Makers? Price/quality

Quality is broadly comparable -- and may in fact be superior -- if you select their top-end shirts, which you pay a little more for. They call them Egyptian cotton shirts.

CT is all about quality at a reasonable price-point. I feel that the brand is humble and unpretentious. I feel that their pricing for shirts is very honest -- for that reason I like to buy my work shirts from them. I like their Twill non-iron shirts for my every-day workwear. (Twill is a little thicker than Poplin, and feels nicer in my opinion. It also holds its shape well, and irons well, if you insist on ironing your non-iron shirts!)

There comes a certain point where you can keep on paying more-and-more for a shirt, and yet you are not getting increased quality relative to the competition. I could name brands that charge more, and yet the quality is similar or sometimes less than CT.

Hope those thoughts help...

Last edited:
Back