Rangers new share issue?

So who are these open to, to buy?
Not you and I if that's what you are asking. Have you not been watching these multiple share issues over the last 6 years or so? It will either be a current investor converting a loan to equity, a current investor injecting further cash, or a new investor (one was mentioned through the week) getting his shares in exchange for his cash.

Every time this happens the tims whip up some mad conspiracy about us going bust.

You would think after about 4 years of this they would realise their lord saviour ill phil is an absolute loonball and they are literally hanging on to the rambles of a deranged lunatic.

But no, they haven’t. I blame the Schools.

Not you and I if that's what you are asking. Have you not been watching these multiple share issues over the last 6 years or so? It will either be a current investor converting a loan to equity, a current investor injecting further cash, or a new investor (one was mentioned through the week) getting his shares in exchange for his cash.
I missed this, sadly.

A but abrupt VB, but thanks for answering the question put forward.

I'm sure Dave king said on one of the podcast interviews he done there would be no more share issues by the club

That’s over £19m raised in the last 6 months through a combination of loan conversion and new money. Both strengthen the balance sheet and with many of our players growing in value and the team playing in next year’s CL, more investment could be forthcoming. A good run might even help the habitual 20 per share ratchet up a little.

Back