Rangers News - Review of Season 2008-2009 - what are your memories?

Still my favourite title win until 55 comes around. My hatred for that mob had never been higher after their antics the previous year. Thought we'd blown it when we drew at Hibs as well.

first title win i was able to remember every game of, novos goal v hibs underrated by many fans in terms of importance , even though he was robbed of a goal before

Still my favourite title win until 55 comes around. My hatred for that mob had never been higher after their antics the previous year. Thought we'd blown it when we drew at Hibs as well.
2008 is the second biggest shameful episode in the history of Scottish football.

Dropping Ferguson won us the league.

He went out the team and we rattled off 10 wins and 1 draw in the final 11 games of the season and looked a far better team without him. Coincidentally he also missed the first couple of months of the season and again we looked better with Davis, Mendes and Thomson in the midfield without him

Was at Tananadice on the last day. What a day it was :) Was that the cup final that Boyd had to be hooked at half time because ‘it was too hot to play football’?

How they got away with exploiting O’Donnells death I’ll never understand.
Despicable cheating. Their pressure on the authorities was a disgrace, they weren’t agrieved enough to not sign Hinkel on the day of the match. They also dived and cheated their way in many games that year. The rearranged game at the San Giro was a disgrace also. The scum of the earth.

The Oldfirm game when Davis scored and we won 1-0 near the end of the season was one of the tense games I’ve experienced at Ibrox.

Back