Rangers now selling “half season programme subscription”

Hopefully this will improve the delivery time, as they know well in advance of the order. I have not had one programme this season arrive before the game. Last season, it was typically 2 days before the game.

There’s a half season programme subscription on the website for £55.

@Greg Marshall any further information on this and which match it starts from or the MyGers points setup for taking it.

Wouldn’t want to penalise my gold points accrual.

The programmes half charger.
Just seen that, would be interested to know how it works with mygers too as my son buys his programmes online to build up points too.

I ordered one ages ago for a game and still not arrived. They are so useless I can barely even be arsed chasing it.
Same here, ordered the Ross County one as a single and never received or had any communication about it.

Its a problem that runs through the club and its official partners. Once they have your money thats it. Very wary of buying anything now. Only reliable partner has been Douglas Laing for the whisky.

Same here, ordered the Ross County one as a single and never received or had any communication about it.

Its a problem that runs through the club and its official partners. Once they have your money thats it. Very wary of buying anything now. Only reliable partner has been Douglas Laing for the whisky.

I ordered the same one. Since it was the Walter commemorative edition they have probably been what they would consider overwhelmed.

@Greg Marshall , could you point us in the direction of who we should contact?

TIA

Hopefully this will improve the delivery time, as they know well in advance of the order. I have not had one programme this season arrive before the game. Last season, it was typically 2 days before the game.

My Brother In Law ordered some programmes from the Aberdeen trophy presentation game just before the game ... they arrived in October :D

I ordered the same one. Since it was the Walter commemorative edition they have probably been what they would consider overwhelmed.
Which is fine, but one email saying so would go a long way since its now been 3 weeks since the game.

Reactions: VGM

Got notification from Douglas Laing today that my Centenary whisky has been dispatched. I'll need to lock this away...

Does anyone know if this deal includes MyGers points, when the subscription begins and what programmes are included? This information doesn’t appear to be on the website.

Last year’s subscription included the Scottish Cup. Guess we’ll find out before the end of January if that’s the case this time.
Was there a subscription last season? Or are you talking about the one before rangers cancelled the contract with the external company?

I ordered one ages ago for a game and still not arrived. They are so useless I can barely even be arsed chasing it.
I stopped ordering primarily because I was sick of having to chase them up only to get an automatic reply.
It's a good idea but whoever is supervising despatch needs to be gripped.

I’m still missing a couple but I’m not interested in them so didn’t care but it’s a terrible service in general

I just discard all the ones that arrive at mine but if I collected them I’d be raging

I've just had a reply from rangers and the half season subscription doesn't start until the Stirling albion game. I did suggest that they may want to let people know as we assumed it would be this week.

Was there a subscription last season? Or are you talking about the one before rangers cancelled the contract with the external company?
There was a subscription service for 2020/21. £89 (if I recall correctly) for the season including all cups. I only had to chase one programme all season. Most arrived before or on matchday.

However, the service was from Reach plc and was rightly cancelled early in 2021 but the contract was honoured until the end of the season.

MyGers points were only awarded after the subs were cancelled. I requested that the points be applied to my son’s MyGers to get us both into Gold but he fell 2 points short because the points weren’t awarded for the whole season.

I've just had a reply from rangers and the half season subscription doesn't start until the Stirling albion game. I did suggest that they may want to let people know as we assumed it would be this week.

Thanks for posting that info. Was just about to post, has anyone received a programme since signing up.

Does anyone know if the Dortmund programme is included with the subscription? I received the Scottish Cup programme but the club weren’t specific about what is included and whether the sub qualifies for MyGers points or not.

Does anyone know if the Dortmund programme is included with the subscription? I received the Scottish Cup programme but the club weren’t specific about what is included and whether the sub qualifies for MyGers points or not.
Yes it is. I have an email from MyGers stating it.

The half-season programme Subscription will start after the break n January

The subscription will cover League, Cup and European matches”

Given it doesnt rely on the ticket office pressing a button and sending programmes to the people that actually bought them, think we are pretty safe to trust the mygers team.

Yes it is. I have an email from MyGers stating it.

The half-season programme Subscription will start after the break n January

The subscription will cover League, Cup and European matches”

Given it doesnt rely on the ticket office pressing a button and sending programmes to the people that actually bought them, think we are pretty safe to trust the mygers team.
Cheers nelster. Delivery issues appear to have improved this year also so hopefully that continues.

Back