Rangers odds-on to win league 21/22

LC1872

Sky Bet offering 8/13 for us to win the league.

I know it goes without saying that we are huge favourites to retain the league, giving it’s been over 10 years since we’ve been in such a position it really is strange. Different type of pressure for the players than the season past.

I know it goes without saying that we are huge favourites to retain the league, giving it’s been over 10 years since we’ve been in such a position it really is strange. Different type of pressure for the players than the season past.
No difference to the pressure we faced since December I don’t think

I dunno. We were overwhelming favourites for a lot of last season, probably after we pumped them in the first OF game. Players handled it fine.

Whenever Celtic drop points someone will start a “Can Hibs/Aberdeen Finish 2nd?” Thread.

Then Hibs or Aberdeen will take 1 point from their next 3 games.

A thread on FF usually costs those crap teams a point or two, remember Hibs getting a draw back in October, I'm surprised we hung on to be honest.

And Celtic were odds on 12 months ago. It means nothing. We must focus and improve and tighten our grip domestically

Back