Rangers Official YouTube Channel

Beer Belly Loyal

Over 73,000 subscribers now. If you haven't subscribed already...why not do it now? (Link below pic)

EDIT: Now 74,000!

gn610.png

https://www.youtube.com/user/RangersFCOfficial

Last edited:
I had subscribed, however due to the time difference where I am, I watch almost all the midweek games a few hours later. So, I unsubscribed again as I was getting the post game interview notifications giving the score away. :D

Do Rangers get money every time someone clicks on that page George??
We get a cut of the ad revenue that’s generated by views of the actual videos. The more subscribers there are the more people see what is being uploaded, which obviously encourages more people to watch.

We get a cut of the ad revenue that’s generated by views of the actual videos. The more subscribers there are the more people see what is being uploaded, which obviously encourages more people to watch.
Cheers mate wasn't sure how we generated the money££

I’m pretty sure the more subscriptions we get the more money they get from YouTube for advertising etc

Do Rangers get money every time someone clicks on that page George??

The more views Rangers get on their videos the more money is made for the club as well. The Behind The Scenes one of Gerrard must be raking the club in thousands every month!

Back