Rangers on FM 2020

Due to current bordem I've downloaded and kicked off a season as Rangers on FM 2020.

I'm assuming I'm not the only one at the moment. Any tips or signing recommendations?

Bouncebackability

Due to current bordem I've downloaded and kicked off a season as Rangers on FM 2020.

I'm assuming I'm not the only one at the moment. Any tips or signing recommendations?
Sergio Gomez (Dortmund) and Ilaix Moriba (Barcelona)

Picked the pair of them up in my 2nd season for a combined £750k, both wonderkids and will go for over £120m after 2 seasons.

PaxBritannica

I always have a problem getting players to sign because they don’t see it as a good career move. Also never able to get megabucks for players, again because of playing in Scotland. Morilla went for 27mill to AC Milan and his value shot up to 78mill. Bastards

Mr_Miscellaneous

To be honest, you don't need to do much to the squad in the first season.

Go with the 'Geigenpress' mode when you select a formation in tactics and a 4-1-2-3 in attack philosophy worked wonders for me.

Sweeper Keeper on attack, Full backs on support, Two Center-backs on defend, a Defensive midfielder sitting just behind the two midfielders on defend, a box-to-box/central midfielder/carrillo on support (depending on if you are playing Jack/Kamara/Arfield in the position respectively), attacking playmaker on attack, on the left wing have Kent as an inside forward on support, on the right a winger on attack and a pressing forward up top.

A defensive midfielder on loan is a must. After the first season, Ross McCrorie and Jack are incredible in those areas.

McGregor retired after the first season in my game but Robby McCrorie develops into a very decent goalkeeper and Bailey Peacock-Farrell is a steal from Burnley because they have a tonne of goalkeepers.

Aaron Hickey and Harry Cochrane can be picked up for about a half a million total and they turn out good. Lewis Ferguson is also a tremendous midfielder in the game and Carlos Alena can be picked up from Barcelona on Loan.

I picked up Shankland as a back-up striker for Morelos and it worked out well. However, if you sell Morelos and want someone like him, you can Pick up Felipe Caicedo from Lazio for a couple of million as you wait for Richie-Hosler to become a mega-star.

Alex Lowry in the midfield for the Under-18's is a brilliant deep-lying playmaker by the second or third season too

DalryBear

First season just won the league with 4 games to spare and in the SC final. Lost a league cup 1/4 away to the sheep and 5-3 on agg to wolves in europa qualifiers. Morelos is a goal machine and Hagi, Barisic, Kent and Goldson are superb. Helander was good too til he ended up out for 7 months lol.

madride

The original of that is the greatest mark Kerr To Madeira and Riquelme absolutely unreal
If you’re bored you can get it here with or without the update (presumably only works on PC/Laptop)

Oso de españa

Playing it on the ipad. Sacked by rangers after my first season because i didn't win the league. Currently at Real Madrid in 2036 after a career managing Rangers, Leyton Orient, Ayr United, Sheff Weds & Everton. I was also the manager of Scotland and Italy.

Its not a bad game...

Super Ally Does It Again

If you’re bored you can get it here with or without the update (presumably only works on PC/Laptop)

Cheers mate I’ve already got it on my pc and I’ve got 98 to what a team we have on that Gazza laudrup the hammer the goalie super Negri. If you you can sign Batistuta on that let me know how lol

Diego Maradona

Official Ticketer
I’m playing 2018 on the iPad currently.

Did pretty well at Rangers by buying in loads of youngsters from South America. Left them and went to Valencia, took the to the top of la liga and then took the Arsenal job half way through first season. Won the league by 12 in first season at Arsenal, and lost in CL final.

Laudrup11ch

watch out for Cole Mckinnon he beomes some player.

look for these players
Valentin Antov
Leke James
Kamil Jozwiak
Nicolas Acevado

Ignacio Ramirez

All cracking and affordable players you ill punt for millons and millions

Art Corvelay

I'm in my second season currently. Celtic won the treble my first :confused:

Sold Tavernier for £19m in first season and never properly replaced him. Signed O'Donnell and Hickey but all a bit meh in the first season.

Second season I've sold Kent and Aribo for a combined £35m, brought in a load of youngsters plus Tonali, Greenwood and Brewster on loan.

Won the league cup and even with Celtic but 2 games in hand.

meldo53

I'm in my second season currently. Celtic won the treble my first :confused:

Sold Tavernier for £19m in first season and never properly replaced him. Signed O'Donnell and Hickey but all a bit meh in the first season.

Second season I've sold Kent and Aribo for a combined £35m, brought in a load of youngsters plus Tonali, Greenwood and Brewster on loan.

Won the league cup and even with Celtic but 2 games in hand.
I would have deleted and restarted and never admitted to that mate haha

Bouncebackability

Pelayo Morilla
Luis Suarez (Columbia)
Leao (on loan from AC)

won the Europa in the first season:cool:
Leao is a monster. I got him on loan in my first season. AC didn’t want to loan him again so I sold a few players and had a £10m bid accepted.

He then signed for the scum and scored absolutely loads of goals including OF games.