Rangers on FM 2020

Right what’s the catch with keeping players fresh? Games every 3 days my players and fucked, rotate too much and it costs me! Injuries galore as well

0G2UACa.jpg

:mad::mad::)):)) bassa lol
Always save b4 a game against they kunts Haha

I've been offered funny money for Goldson so now need a good centre back as a replacement. Any ideas?

McKenna looks good in the game but cluld also be expensive.

I've been offered funny money for Goldson so now need a good centre back as a replacement. Any ideas?

Matvienko, costs around £14mil, i just sold him to r.madrid for £38mil a year later, also just sold harry wilson to chelsea for £44mil after buying him season prior for £20mil

Anyone played this on Google Stadia? If so, how does it perform ? I don't have a laptop capable of running it atm

Right what’s the catch with keeping players fresh? Games every 3 days my players and fucked, rotate too much and it costs me! Injuries galore as well
How’s your training workloads? And your match intensity? And what’s your medical staff like?

What season? Jason Kerr and Ryan Porteous are decent enough cheap options if you’re worried about money.

If you’re not worried about money, see if you can get Nicolo Armini.

Alan franco or if you can get Jerome onguene break the bank. I'm in 2021 and sold Goldson for 21 and bought him for 12.75. He's 4 and half stars and 5 for potential. He's going to go for a fortune.

How’s your training workloads? And your match intensity? And what’s your medical staff like?

i just let my assistant take training as I can’t be bothered with all that, my match intensity is pretty high but I’ll need to do something to bring it down I think. It’s Rangers’ medical staff I haven’t touched it? Should I be getting better ones in?

We had a new born in February and my partner was in and out of hospital with hyperemesis before she was born so I’ve had a lot of free time and also no sleep :))

I don’t even have a good answer for that logo showing. I haven’t even purchased the editor, promise! It looks greyed out though, can only assume it’s there by default on the skin?
You are a FM playing machine haha. Tbh i dunno if its greyed out or not, i always buy it so its just always there haha. Im determined not to use it in my new save!

Ross Wilson is doing my box in, that's my only criticism of the game

Last edited:
Sold Morelos for 41m, Hagi 22.5m, Katic 19.5m. Bought a load of ‘wonderkids’ plus mcburnie. In season 6 now and on 5 in a row. Done 1 season unbeaten in the league. Even then the crash barriers still ran me down to the last day. They are unbelievably consistent in this. Getting absolutely mental bids for my ‘wonderkids’ now, Madrid just bid 87m for my 19yo striker.

I've tried twice with us and failed so trying for a 3rd time following Mathers82 tactics.

Europe has not been an issue for me beat Rudnick 9-1 on aggregate, Steaua Bucharest 8-2 and Bnei Yehuda 5-0 got Gent in the final qualifying round.

Domestically I've got 1 point from 6 so far lost 1-0 to St Mirren had 15 shots on target and drew 1-1 away to Hibs who played last 25 minutes with 10 men with 11 shots on target so not a good start. Both goals I conceded were from set pieces.

In terms of transfers sold Flanagan for £1m to Cardiff, Polster £250k to St Johnstone, Arfield £4.1m plus add ons to Salzburg and got offered £9m plus add ons with a 20% sell on fee for Goldson so I accepted that and the squad are raging I have sold him.

Brought in Jason Kerr £1m plus add ons, Lewis Ferguson £2m and Harry Cochrane £800k. Trying to buy Tommy Smith from Sunderland just purely on my Sunderland save he was a solid centre back for me in that. Tried to get Hickey but since the update it's hard to pick him up for peanuts now. I think I've loaded the small database so I am not picking up half the names in this thread which is annoying.

Been using Cole McKinnon in midfield prior to signing Ferguson and Cochrane he's made a great start for me got 2 goals in europe. Ojo is my top scorer with 8 goals but he's picked up an injury.

i just let my assistant take training as I can’t be bothered with all that, my match intensity is pretty high but I’ll need to do something to bring it down I think. It’s Rangers’ medical staff I haven’t touched it? Should I be getting better ones in?

Yes - get rid of the physios and the sports scientists and get better ones in.

retrained katic, he can now play anywhere in def, tremendous at rb, trying to get Rhian Brewster permanent proving fruitless but he's got 28 goals this season, 13pts clear in league after 27 games, just drew 2-2 with Liverpool in CL last32

got Malang Sarr(cb), Max Kilman(cb), Yangel Hererra(cm), Kelechi Iheanacho (amc/st) on pre-contracts

alfie coming back for £17mil

My tactics usually involve me playing high intensity but if I’m coasting after 60/70, I go down to defensive.

Definitely improve the medical team. It’s probably the easiest one to improve as well because there’s only one attribute you care about for each role and if you post an advert for it, loads apply.

retrained katic, he can now play anywhere in def, tremendous at rb, trying to get Rhian Brewster permanent proving fruitless but he's got 28 goals this season, 13pts clear in league after 27 games, just drew 2-2 with Liverpool in CL last32

got Malang Sarr(cb), Max Kilman(cb), Yangel Hererra(cm), Kelechi Iheanacho (amc/st) on pre-contracts

alfie coming back for £17mil

Alternatives if you can’t get Brewster:

Adolfo Gaich, Jan Hurtado, Torles Knoll

Start scouting Eduardo Sobol, Ukrainian left back who you can get on a pre contract in the first season. Was my backup to Barisic and ended up playing fairly often. Got on a free and sold for 20million to Man Utd after a year.

Got a 55 million bid from Chinese club for Antov. Season 22/23 told bat munchin kunts to fuk off!!!

Signed McBurnie for 6million he was on the transfer list at Brighton
And Hamed Traore world class mid from Sassulo. 27 million.

Champions league group wi porto Milan and Barcelona

Started this morning, trying to sell Arfield only offers so far are 3.5m from Al-Ittihad and a loan offer from Sheffield United. Struggling to bring in anyone either

Started this morning, trying to sell Arfield only offers so far are 3.5m from Al-Ittihad and a loan offer from Sheffield United. Struggling to bring in anyone either

I loaned him out first season with 100% wages & a monthly fee (Sheffield Utd) before moving him on summer 2020 to Spartak for £6m

Got Pietro Pellegri on loan for 2yrs to replace Alfie, Jones, Kent & aribo are tearing it up for me, Kane Ritchie-Hosler/Kai/Dapo/McPake/Patterson all making great progress.

Picked up Lewis Baker from Chelsea for £3mil, Kelleher (Liverpool) GK cover £700k

Aleix Garcia for free (Man City), Freddy Woodman free (Newcastle)

Troy Parrott (Spurs ) & Ben Wooburn (Liverpool) both on loan as atk cover

Hickey (Hearts) £2mil brilliant buy imo, Cochrane (Hearts) £200k tremendous cover and progressing well.

Biggest outlay is £14mil for Matvienko as 1st choice CB & £8mil for Jayden Bogle as Tav replacement as soon as his transfer goes through
I started a save with Derby, in my 3rd season in the prem and Jayden Bogle is tearing it up, getting plenty of assists, worth about £20milliln now.

I started a save with Derby, in my 3rd season in the prem and Jayden Bogle is tearing it up, getting plenty of assists, worth about £20milliln now.
he's my long term replacement for tav who i'll be selling at the end of my current season (he's turning 30 soon) same with goldson should get around £40mil for both, got a couple of classy pre-contracts coming in too so everything is rosy in the gers garden just now :)

I wonder if anyone of you can help with something thats bugging me playing this on my laptop. I have it running perfect on my desktop but i cant move around with that lol.

So im using my old windows 7 laptop. Its not the best but ran the previous games fine and is running this game fine but when i hover over the continue button for example the graphics over it go all fuzzy and pink. Is it just the shite graphics card or is the some settings i can change to fix it? Its not interfering with my game just annoying as %^*&.

Any help appreciated lol

I'm in the same boat. Villa came in and unsettled him. He ended up going to Bournemouth for £10m. It went through the morning of the first leg of the 3rd qualifying round for the Europa League and Partizan beat us 1-0 at Ibrox with a last minute header from a corner.

he's my long term replacement for tav who i'll be selling at the end of my current season (he's turning 30 soon) same with goldson should get around £40mil for both, got a couple of classy pre-contracts coming in too so everything is rosy in the gers garden just now :)
He’s really good, Also Max Lowe who used to play with the sheep is equally as good on the left hand side.

WvfE7Eb.jpg

most improved youngster, KRH will be alfies strike partner in my 4th season, can't get brewster from Liverpool permanently as they're asking £156m

Started again with the bigger database and out of round 2 in Europe going down 3-2 on aggregate to Wolves after beating B36 13-0 on aggregate.

Signed Ferguson for £1.6m plus add ons, Cochrane £200k, Jason Kerr £800k plus add ons and Adolfo Gaich for £3m.

4 from 4 in the league and into the quarters of the league cup.

Started a Rangers save this morning have just reached the first intentional break in September, Have qualified for the group stage of Europa league and currently 2nd 1 point behind them in the league, won first 3 games, hibs, sheep and st johnstone then 2-0 up away to Hamilton after 80 minutes and end up losing 3-2 due to a Mikael miller hat trick.

Ins
Unuvar 900k - have loaned him out to st mirren only 16
Damaray 1.5m
Trincao 1.6m

Outs
Arfield 6m
Flanagan 1m
Polster 400k

Yes it’s your graphics card

In your priorities turn everything off graphics wise, also use space bar to continue instead of clicking - should help
I have no idea what im doing with this stuff, I presume you mean in game? Everything is set to low. Isnt effecting anything really just annoying. Only using laptop so im not sat in my room all day and night lol

Having much more joy so far in my new save! One round away from the groups of the EL and fingers crossed got Hickey signing in next dor so for 500k after he handed in a transfer request after me constantly pestering Hearts with offers of around £2m lol.

Tav raging tho as i rejected a bid from Liverpool from him. Even average players cost a bomb so im reluctant to let him go without a decent back up besides Patterson.

Got Success and Alvarez in on loan to see me through the season as im not a fan of Jones or Hastie. Sold Stewart, Barker, Polster and Firth for a combined £3.3m and its just not anywhere near enough for a few decent players ffs.

What leagues / countries are people loading for their database at the start?

Argentina, Brazil, Belgium, Croatia, England, France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Scotland. Every country just the top league except England with EPL & Championship. Database size set to large.

Argentina, Brazil, Belgium, Croatia, England, France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Scotland. Every country just the top league except England with EPL & Championship. Database size set to large.
my pc is a heap of shit so can't run that many, so i play the touch version on my switch & you only get 3 leagues to load on that, thinking of starting a new save while keeping my gers save

'In an incredible display of generosity, the Rangers board have decided to award you a sum in the region of £500M to spend on players and a new stadium.

Please confirm your acceptance of this unexpected bonus'

April fools gag

my pc is a heap of shit so can't run that many, so i play the touch version on my switch & you only get 3 leagues to load on that, thinking of starting a new save while keeping my gers save

Yeah I was the same with my older laptop. You can add and take away leagues as you go @rcdingwall but if your PC or laptop can’t handle that many choose the 2-3 nations you’re likely to sign players from or places you want to manage in after.

start of 4th season and signed Dries Mertens(35yo) as a free agent for back up, 3 goals 3 assists in 1st 4 games

Ive got 34 year old Jordan Henderson as vice captain for Rangers in 2024-25, still a beast.

4th Season Team:

GK: F.Woodman

RB: J.Bogle
CB: N.Milenkovic
CB: N.Katic
LB: B.Barisic

CM: Y.Herrera
CM: A.Garcia

LW: N.Unuvar
RW: J.Harrison

ST: L.Barry
ST: Mertens

Subs: R.McCrorie, A.Hickey, M.Sarr, R.Kent, T.Almada, A.Mighten, A.Morelos

Squad Filler: C.Kelleher, M.Kilman, N.Patterson, K.Hoever, J.Aribo, L.Baker, K.Iheanacho, KRH, L.Nmecha

4th Season Team:

GK: F.Woodman

RB: J.Bogle
CB: N.Milenkovic
CB: N.Katic
LB: B.Barisic

CM: Y.Herrera
CM: A.Garcia

LW: N.Unuvar
RW: J.Harrison

ST: L.Barry
ST: Mertens

Subs: R.McCrorie, A.Hickey, M.Sarr, R.Kent, T.Almada, A.Mighten, A.Morelos

Squad Filler: C.Kelleher, M.Kilman, N.Patterson, K.Hoever, J.Aribo, L.Baker, K.Iheanacho, KRH, L.Nmecha
How has jayden bogle progressed mate? Was looking at him yesterday but wasnt sure whether to pursue him or not tbh.

I loved 19 on the switch. You can fly through seasons much quicker.

How has jayden bogle progressed mate? Was looking at him yesterday but wasnt sure whether to pursue him or not tbh.

I loved 19 on the switch. You can fly through seasons much quicker.
Bogle is really good at what he does, he's not really a superstar just very dependable

Barisic, Kent, Katic (team captain), Woodman, Unuvar, Harrison, Barry are my superstars

Just got an ingame message, ‘In a display of incredible generosity, the Rangers board have decided to award you a sum in the region of £500M to spend on players and a new stadium’

then an ‘accept’ button at the bottom.

*clicks accept

‘Sadly this proves to be an April fools wind up from Sports Interactive’

Hook, line and sinker, they got me lol

Back