Rangers on TV

Best of luck with your recovery. If your looking to follow above board, sky sports for away games, BT for EL and you can purchase the games at Ibrox for £10 per match from RTV.

SPFL home games on Rangers TV £10 a pop
Away games on Sky I think its about £35 a month? (can also purchase on RTV I think)
Europa league on BT sports I think its £25 per month

League cup/Scottish cup don't know sorry

Hope you get better soon.

I pay £18 per month on a rolling contract for Sky Sports Football and PL channels. Not sure if sky are still offering that package.

As well as the information above I believe both domestic cup competitions are on Premier Sports.

It’s a fucking shambles to be honest

Best of luck in your recovery.

Not through RTV with a VPN, CBS in the USA and BeiN for Middle East if you can find a way of accessing them
Thanks for your answers Arkanoid. I'm in NL and I don't imagine it'll be shown here. It's a bit strange that people prepared to pay good money to watch it are being kept out of the party.

Thanks for your answers Arkanoid. I'm in NL and I don't imagine it'll be shown here. It's a bit strange that people prepared to pay good money to watch it are being kept out of the party.
Down to UEFA and right holder in each country as they can access every game and don't want 3rd party broadcasters showing them live

If Fox Sports RTL are anything like BT Sports they will make every match available in the Netherlands, either via broadcast channel, interactive channel or online channel.

Looks like Fox Sports RTL have the rights for the UEL in the Netherlands.
Thanks for that london_bluenose. I've just checked their schedule and they don't have it. They showed the scum match against Milan last week as well so I'll not be in a hurry to give them my money.

SPFL home games on Rangers TV £10 a pop
Away games on Sky I think its about £35 a month? (can also purchase on RTV I think)
Europa league on BT sports I think its £25 per month

League cup/Scottish cup don't know sorry

Hope you get better soon.
Thanks, Ill definitely Ppv for home games, and £35 for Sky is tolerable, but can’t justify a further £25 for BT. At least with SKY if I get really bored I can watch other games.

If Fox Sports RTL are anything like BT Sports they will make every match available in the Netherlands, either via broadcast channel, interactive channel or online channel.
The Dutch matches are all being shown right enough. I'm a full time subscriber to RTV and they're not offering anything other than audio commentary.

It's ridiculous what you need to watch your sports now the sly b@stards have divided up all the sports/ competitions so they all get a piece of the pie. There should be a law against it.
I thought I had it covered with GBP 240 a year to RTV but found out last Thursday it was not being broadcast. I can access Belgian TV so that wasn't a problem but Polish TV is another matter altogether.

I thought I had it covered with GBP 240 a year to RTV but found out last Thursday it was not being broadcast. I can access Belgian TV so that wasn't a problem but Polish TV is another matter altogether.
Think BT Sport should work in other EU countries up till Brexit then it's anyones guess, so you could try signing up for that with UK details.

The Dutch matches are all being shown right enough. I'm a full time subscriber to RTV and they're not offering anything other than audio commentary.
Yeah Rangers TV's hands are tied for the UEL unfortunately, precisely because each country has its own exclusive rights holder who has paid UEFA for the broadcast rights. We therefore can't show the games in the UK because of BT Sports and we can't show the games overseas because of all the other national broadcasters.

Think BT Sport should work in other EU countries up till Brexit then it's anyones guess, so you could try signing up for that with UK details.
That's a decent shout, mate. I see they want 25 quid for a monthly pass. I guess that would be a calendar month and tomorrow is 29th October!!!

You would need a VPN. If you try and view European games on BT Sports with a Dutch IP address it won't work because they don't have the rights in that territory.

Yeah Rangers TV's hands are tied for the UEL unfortunately, precisely because each country has its own exclusive rights holder who has paid UEFA for the broadcast rights. We therefore can't show the games in the UK because of BT Sports and we can't show the games overseas because of all the other national broadcasters.
Quite an incredible arrangement actually. I don't mind paying BT if I get to see the games with Benfica as well which I believe I do. I'll probably do that tomorrow then I'll see the next three games for sure.

Quite an incredible arrangement actually. I don't mind paying BT if I get to see the games with Benfica as well which I believe I do. I'll probably do that tomorrow then I'll see the next three games for sure.
Remember that the reason we make so much TV money from European qualification is due to this centralised TV money pool.

If UEFA didn't centralise the TV rights and sell them all over the world like this, then it would be a lot less lucrative for clubs like us.

Remember that the reason we make so much TV money from European qualification is due to this centralised TV money pool.

If UEFA didn't centralise the TV rights and sell them all over the world like this, then it would be a lot less lucrative for clubs like us.
I'm quite happy about that aspect of it and fully understand it but I'm finding it difficult to understand why I can't access the match when I'm ready and willing to pay for it. I'll try FOX and see if I can get a similar arrangement as to what BT is offering. Thanks for all your help in this matter. If I get a solution, I'll post it on this thread.

I'm quite happy about that aspect of it and fully understand it but I'm finding it difficult to understand why I can't access the match when I'm ready and willing to pay for it. I'll try FOX and see if I can get a similar arrangement as to what BT is offering. Thanks for all your help in this matter. If I get a solution, I'll post it on this thread.
Yeah that does seem annoying if the local rights holder is deciding not to broadcast the game.

Just got out of hospital after a severe case of Covid. It’s gonna be a long haul recovery for me, and probably won’t be leaving the house this side of Christmas. To keep insanity at bay, what TV do I need to see every Rangers game, and an idea of cost?

Hope you make a full and quick recovery mate.

I'm at home recovering myself, but certainly wasn't as severe a case as your's.

Good luck.

Just got out of hospital after a severe case of Covid. It’s gonna be a long haul recovery for me, and probably won’t be leaving the house this side of Christmas. To keep insanity at bay, what TV do I need to see every Rangers game, and an idea of cost?

Are you inside or outside of the UK?

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

There's a great sports streaming app available here in Canada called DAZN, don't know where else its available You get all the English Premiership, serie A games, as well as all CL and Europa from group stage onwards, All NFL, Rugby Union including 6 nations, Boxing, Cricket, Darts etc. All for $20 Cad a month, that's under 12 quid. Plus you can , at the moment have multiple devices, so you and the mates can chip in.
Just need the SPFL added

There's a great sports streaming app available here in Canada called DAZN, don't know where else its available You get all the English Premiership, serie A games, as well as all CL and Europa from group stage onwards, All NFL, Rugby Union including 6 nations, Boxing, Cricket, Darts etc. All for $20 Cad a month, that's under 12 quid. Plus you can , at the moment have multiple devices, so you and the mates can chip in.
Just need the SPFL added
I can't get on that one either.

Yeah that does seem annoying if the local rights holder is deciding not to broadcast the game.
Fox Sports NL is not showing Rangers live. I guess that means there is no legal way of being able to watch this match for Gers fans in Netherlands. Pretty sad state of affairs.

RTV - Rangers Home SPFL
Sky - Rangers Away SPFL
Premier - SC and LC
BT - Europa League

They don’t make it easy eh

Get well soon mate.

Get well soon mate and hope you're back to full fitness again very soon.

As you live in the NL a yearly subscription on RTV gets you all Rangers spfl home and away but unfortunately nothing for the Europa live they do show the game after midnight though

As you live in the NL a yearly subscription on RTV gets you all Rangers spfl home and away but unfortunately nothing for the Europa live they do show the game after midnight though
Thanks to london_bluenose I have now got a link where I can watch the game online. For any other Bears in NL it's on Fox Sports online version. They have seven tv channels but Rangers match is not on any of these (picky bassas) If you can access a Fox Sports account it's available via the website. It is behind a paywall.

Thanks to london_bluenose I have now got a link where I can watch the game online. For any other Bears in NL it's on Fox Sports online version. They have seven tv channels but Rangers match is not on any of these (picky bassas) If you can access a Fox Sports account it's available via the website. It is behind a paywall.

Anyone got an idea of how Gers fans abroad can get the EL matches?
Hi there, I'm in Spain and use Mobdro, Live NetTV or Redbox TV apps downloaded onto my android tv boxes and samsung tablet. I'm watching BT Sports 3 on Mobdro just now and it's playing OK, it gets a bit iffy later on at night but I think that's just down to my signal, best of luck, WATP.

Back