Rangers online store

GRCC43

What’s going on with this “service”

I have just sent this E-Mail, the 3rd this week, I have had one crappy automated response!!

“Today is my cousin and fellow Rangers season ticket holders 50th Birthday, as previous correspondence I ordered his gifts from you on 10th January.Thanks to your atrocious service I have not received, I am beyond disappointed!!
The service and communication I have had from yourselves is shocking- shame on you!!
I am embarrassed to think this is The merchandise service of the great football club I love!!!
Absolute Garbage”

I am very much aware of the situation with Ashley and suchlike but
WTF is going on with this?
Could order and receive online from China quicker, c’mon Rangers!!!

Last edited:
Ordered stuff between Christmas and New Year and it arrived yesterday. Emailed them last week and was told they were still working through orders from mid December.

Gf ordered me stuff from it just over a couple weeks before Christmas and it only came last week. Said the communication from them was terrible and she ended up going into the shop so I had the stuff on Christmas anyways so it’s getting returned

The shop and online sales are seperate as stock shipped from warehouse. Only had 1 issue and returned quickly.

There's no question they struggle badly. Its been well documented on here. For something you know is looming, like a birthday, I'd advise folk to order a good few weeks in advance. Let's hope your cousin is happy with his gift when it, eventually, arrives. When you hit 50 and beyond you tend to be a bit more sanguine about these things.

OP doesn't tell us, however, whether these were 'standard' items or whether any form of personalisation was required - such as names on shirt etc (though I doubt it for a 50 year old:)).

Last edited:
Similar experience here. Made a couple of orders over the last few months and both have taken about 3 weeks to arrive.

It's a joke, simple as that.

Placed an order between Christmas and New Year. Got an email last week saying refund was being processed. All that time for that?

People can bleat on about the alternative, teething problems etc but same crap keeps on happening.

Well I was sent the wrong size top for my boy for Xmas was returned and received new top in 10days. After writing that email I would think you will be waiting a bit longer.

Had to return an item over Christmas and I found the customer service excellent - got an immediate reply to my original email and a replacement item was sent out and arrived within days. Appreciate others haven't had a similarly good experience but I've got no complaints.

Back