Rangers Partnership with Douglas Laing Whiskey

Stupid

Whisky is only made in Scotland. Whiskey is everywhere else in the world including Ireland, America and Japan.

Bought a bottle of the 55 collection but haven't opened it yet and don't know if I ever will.
Most Japanese whisky I've seen or drank is whisky, not whiskey.

Puggy

If anyone is selling the red white and blue collection, drop me a message.

Will gladly buy from you.

RSEA

Official Ticketer
Fred Laing and his Daughter Cara are steeped in staunchness

They did the 55 range

And the previous red white and blue Range

Lovely lovely people

Gunnargoldhair

Though the spirits be gin or whisky
It's swallow we will
We'll swallow half gills
It's swallow we will

Though the whisky tastes of peat
We'll swallow it best
We'll get blootered on the spirits of our team.

Wilkinsvolley

Official Ticketer
I have had a few Japanese ones where they spell it without the E. Until then I had always thought that "Whisky"(no E) was some sort of a protected name (Like Champagne etc).
I thought it was protected too. Maybe they can’t call it scotch unless it’s Scottish. Which would just seem more like common sense tbh :D

AppleBear

For those wondering whether to drink it or not. Get onwith it unless you're intending to sell in 20 years or so.

The empty bottle will look just as nice. You can even fill it up with a beverage of your choice.
Agreed. Don't really care that these bottles are worth something on the second market. Been enjoying the red, white and blue single malts and the 55 edition since I got them.

Burnsy1986

Ordering a bottle for my dad's retirement next month. It's a shame the bottle with the scarf doesn't come in a box though.

kclarkhall

Seen the Winter and 150 year ones there, not that tempted to be honest.

I have all the available ones from 2021/22 season all still unopened.

cadge_1959

Assume this is being sent out now. Just got the DPD notification from Mail Marketing UK?

Same here, but has been showing "In transit" since this morning. Eagerly await delivery, but going to be disciplined and put it away, after working my way through the 55 bottles too easily...

El Pedro

My 150 anniversary one arrived this morning, ordered a bottle of Big Peat Peatrichor with it too, Big Peat is a lovely drop of whisky!

Latest posts