Rangers/Douglas Laing Whisky

If anyone is selling the red white and blue collection, drop me a message.

Will gladly buy from you.

Fred Laing and his Daughter Cara are steeped in staunchness

They did the 55 range

And the previous red white and blue Range

Lovely lovely people

Though the spirits be gin or whisky
It's swallow we will
We'll swallow half gills
It's swallow we will

Though the whisky tastes of peat
We'll swallow it best
We'll get blootered on the spirits of our team.

I have had a few Japanese ones where they spell it without the E. Until then I had always thought that "Whisky"(no E) was some sort of a protected name (Like Champagne etc).
I thought it was protected too. Maybe they can’t call it scotch unless it’s Scottish. Which would just seem more like common sense tbh :D

For those wondering whether to drink it or not. Get onwith it unless you're intending to sell in 20 years or so.

The empty bottle will look just as nice. You can even fill it up with a beverage of your choice.
Agreed. Don't really care that these bottles are worth something on the second market. Been enjoying the red, white and blue single malts and the 55 edition since I got them.

Seen the Winter and 150 year ones there, not that tempted to be honest.

I have all the available ones from 2021/22 season all still unopened.

Assume this is being sent out now. Just got the DPD notification from Mail Marketing UK?

Same here, but has been showing "In transit" since this morning. Eagerly await delivery, but going to be disciplined and put it away, after working my way through the 55 bottles too easily...

Got mine today.

Turns out putting a wee mini Rangers scarf on a bottle can stop you thinking a whisky is overpriced and make you think it’s fucking adorable.

My 150 anniversary one arrived this morning, ordered a bottle of Big Peat Peatrichor with it too, Big Peat is a lovely drop of whisky!

Random bump but was anyone still trying to source any of the original DL red, white, and blue release to complete the collection.

I’ve given up hope of getting a red bottle so was considering just sticking the other two on an auction site.

Random bump but was anyone still trying to source any of the original DL red, white, and blue release to complete the collection.

I’ve given up hope of getting a red bottle so was considering just sticking the other two on an auction site.
I have all 3 luckily. How much do you think you would get for your 2 on an auction site?

I have all 3 luckily. How much do you think you would get for your 2 on an auction site?

No idea mate. I’ve seen a few of them have went for a few hundred quid on various auction sites.

I’m not chasing money or that. I only drink whisky very occasionally and was just wanting to get the set of 3 just from a collection point of view.

It’s not happening though so would be happy moving on any of the ones i have to someone that’s still needing one to complete the set.

Random bump. I'm still looking for the red bottle which seems impossible to source and the collection seems empty without it :(. If anyone is looking to sell I'd be very interesting. Many thanks

Random bump. I'm still looking for the red bottle which seems impossible to source and the collection seems empty without it :(. If anyone is looking to sell I'd be very interesting. Many thanks

I'd be surprised mate, last I checked they had sold for a pretty penny on auction sites.

Don't ask you don't get though. I was lucky enough to get all the single malts released, all still unopened.

Funny this has been bumped today, just arranged to send 4 bottles of Rangers whisky to be auctioned. Not worth much but need the money.

I'd be surprised mate, last I checked they had sold for a pretty penny on auction sites.

Don't ask you don't get though. I was lucky enough to get all the single malts released, all still unopened.
Nice one, I have the other 2 which I'll likely never open but would love to get the 3rd one. Don't suppose you remember which auction sites they usually come up on, There is that many Its difficult to try track them all regularly!

Funny this has been bumped today, just arranged to send 4 bottles of Rangers whisky to be auctioned. Not worth much but need the money.
Post them up or share the link to the auction when they are online as there are quite a lot of collectors on here ( like myself :) ) who would be interested. Hope you get a few quid for them

Nice one, I have the other 2 which I'll likely never open but would love to get the 3rd one. Don't suppose you remember which auction sites they usually come up on, There is that many Its difficult to try track them all regularly!

It’s red i’m after as well mate.

I’ve gave up looking. Was occasionally checking auction sites last year and noticed a couple had went for several hundred quid but they really are scarce.

They fûcked up by allowing multiple buys of the red one.

If we win the EL league i might just neck the blue and white ones:))

Post them up or share the link to the auction when they are online as there are quite a lot of collectors on here ( like myself :) ) who would be interested. Hope you get a few quid for them
Didn't think you were allowed to post stuff for selling like that on here?

It's only standard stuff.

How much are the individual red, white and blue bottles going for roughly?

And what about a complete set?

(I’m not looking to sell).

I seen the red, white and blue go for anything from £300-500 looking into it recently, out of curiosity, I am also not looking to sell.

The 55 and end of season has went for up to £130 odd or something.

That is off the top of my head, I would need to do some digging for exact figures again.

It’s red i’m after as well mate.

I’ve gave up looking. Was occasionally checking auction sites last year and noticed a couple had went for several hundred quid but they really are scarce.

They fûcked up by allowing multiple buys of the red one.

If we win the EL league i might just neck the blue and white ones:))
I really hope you have 2 empty bottles next month :)) If you need a hand I'll happily help you sample them :p

Hard to judge, as they very rarely appear on auction sites due to being produced in such limited quantities. I have all 3 (red, white and blue) plus the other five Rangers whiskies released by Douglas Laing.
Below is a link to a closed auction from a while back for one of the white bottles, hope it's okay to post so can you see the price these can fetch.

I’ve got a single malt from the day Keith played us up at the sheepdome back in the SC commemorating the game.

I’ve got them all but they are open and getting drunk every big win, if we win tonight then they will be getting another opening!
The red is a cask from a silent still so the liquid will never be available again. People will be buying it for the chance to taste the liquid aswell as the rangers element. It’ll only ever go up in price so if you can get one now it’s worth it!
Whisky for me is for drinking and these ones will always be drunk and used for toasting a big win! Hopefully have none left by the end of may!

I was given a bottle of the small batch at the weekend from friends of mine for a wee thank you, totally unnecessary.
I will enjoy it, & appreciate it

Back