Rangers Penalty Taker

I.M.A.Bear

Official Ticketer
Stupid question if I've missed something.

Waghorn was taking them and Halliday was his reserve (i think)

Who's taking them this season?

Dorrans has done so already but I fancy seeing Morelos take them. Most prolific goal scorers rack up a few from the spot too.

Thanks for the reminder. Totally forgot Dorrans has already hit and scored one

Don't see Dorrans being asked to step aside unless he misses one, especially if he plays 90 minutes more often than not.

If he isn't on the park I'd have Morelos taking them.

There can't be much of an argument against dorrans with 1/1 so far

I'd be happy to see morelos fighting for the opportunity though

Probably my only criticism of Michael Mols was he was too scared to hit a penalty

It's almost irrelevant as we won't be getting many. We might get the odd penalty when we are comfortably in the lead but that is it.

Moralos for me. Always trust your penalty to a striker. Having said that I bet big Bruno never misses...

Truth is no professional footballer should miss a free shot from 12yards

I'd like to see Morelos hit them, just to get his goal numbers as high as possible

Dorrans hit our first and scored so will probably sit with him until he misses a couple...hopefully he doesn't!!

Moralos for me. Always trust your penalty to a striker. Having said that I bet big Bruno never misses...

Truth is no professional footballer should miss a free shot from 12yards

Alves missed one at Euro 2012 v Spain in the shoot out, it's remembered as he started walking to take the previous one when Nani ran up to intercept him and take it.

Dorrans, he took them for Norwich last season too. was working in London and went to a midweek game - Fulham v Norwich. finished 2-2 with dorrans scoring both of Norwich's goals from the spot.

Back